• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: McGizmo 27 LT/s

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks,

I have decided to sell some lights that I don't carry or use any more. All work as they are supposed to and have no problems at all. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation (ConUS only please). Insurance and Paypal are both included as well. If you buy multiple items, shipping will be combined of course. Prices are "obo" but I believe priced fair to begin with. Here is what I have;

#1 - McGizmo 27LTs - This one had minimal use and lived in my nightstand drawer. It has a titanium clip and Mofo crenelated bezel. This light has a small mark, a 2mm scratch on the front rim immediately adjacent to the bezel (it was there when I received it and you can see it in the photo of that post; http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=183546. It is perfect otherwise and has a great beam. ***SOLD*** $240.00

Picture010.jpg

#2 - McGizmo Ti-PDs Mizer version- ***SOLD*** I carried this one daily for about a month, then it decided to live in my briefcase, where many a TSA screener commented on my "cool flashlight". It has some very light hairlines on the body, typical of titanium surfaces. There is a small mark on the edge of the Ti bezel, which is too small for me to photograph as well. It works perfect and has a glo-ring installed and green tritium in the piston. $650***SOLD***

#3 - Black Holester, by Matt at Art-of-the-Hide. ***SOLD*** I believe it's shark, but I am not sharp enough to be certain. It's open-top and has a belt clip. I think I wore this one twice, but it has lived in the nightstand for months. $60***SOLD***

#4 - Black belt holster, made by Kazu. Black, open-top, belt clip. Fits Novatac 120 and PDs lights, maybe others. carried less than a dozen times, still looks new. ***SOLD***30.00

Thanks for looking at my post!

Last edited:

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti-PDs & 27LTs & Surefire U2

Thanks, I'm an idiot today.

Posts at both locations edited.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

What light does #3 hold?

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

sorry, I was a goober and double posted here and on CPF/MP. I edited both posts to fit "where they belong", #3 is a Surefire U2, which I have posted on the other forum.

THANKS.

donn_

Flashaholic

I'm not certain, hoppy, but I think he wants to know what light the "Holester" is made for.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is indeed the burning question, thanks Donn...

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti-PDs & 27LTs

A truly great price on the 27LT-S, one of my favorite McGizmo lights of all time, and the one McGizmo light that I've never sold--which is saying something when you consider that I've owned just about every variant of his Ti lights at one time or another. The buyer of this light will not be sorry. You get tank-like build quality, great ergonomics, an ultra-reliable twist head design for two levels of light (both beautiful beams), and runtimes that go on and on. Compared to the stratospheric prices and high resale markups that many lights command on CPF these days, $240 for this light is nothing short of a screaming bargain.

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the help folks........

I'm having a bad day :-(

The AOTH Holester fits a PDs McGizmo..........

Thanks,

Hoppy

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo 27LTs

Hi folks -

The Ti-PDs is SOLD (thanks Bruce!) and the 27LTs is still available.

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

A truly great price on the 27LT-S, one of my favorite McGizmo lights of all time, and the one McGizmo light that I've never sold--which is saying something when you consider that I've owned just about every variant of his Ti lights at one time or another. The buyer of this light will not be sorry. You get tank-like build quality, great ergonomics, an ultra-reliable twist head design for two levels of light (both beautiful beams), and runtimes that go on and on. Compared to the stratospheric prices and high resale markups that many lights command on CPF these days, $240 for this light is nothing short of a screaming bargain.

............These are the words of a wise man (Charles, not me :))

Bump, the screaming bargain 27LTs is still available......

Thanks,

Last edited:

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened

Can you tell what Lumens the 27 lt would be putting out and run times on 2 c:confused:r123 batts...thank electric challenged...Dan

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, but I have no clue on the lumens, but it's bright. There is some info about these on the McGizmo forum, which should help, but it's a great light for certain. Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable than I can provide some information to help. Thanks.

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened

This is fantastic light at a great price.
I am having hard time holding myself from pulling the trigger, even I already have three of them :)
Someone will be happy with this light.

Mark

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Thanks mbely2 -

Saturday bump, before the motorcycle ride :)