Bigfoot body found in Georgia

Empath

Flashaholic
I think I'm inclined to be as skeptical as Scientific American. Fox isn't credible enough to overcome it, and certainly Coast To Coast isn't credible.

I think the last time someone sent a bunch of hair for DNA testing on what they claimed to be a bigfoot find, it ended up matching bison hair.

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read this, and thought:

"Where is this? I bet it must be somewhere unverifiable..."

And yes, it's in Georgia. A current war zone.

Most of the "Big 7" are here fulfilled.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'd like to believe they really exist, but...

Oddly, in a similar vein, tonight on a local TV news broadcast they showed a video of what was claimed to be a Chupacabra. Looked to me to be just a mangy dog running down the road.

Geoff

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's from the U.S State of Georgia, not the country...

The "Pres Conference" is about an hour from me, and I'm half tempted to go...to see probably nothing...

--dan

Empath

Flashaholic
Did they claim it was true? Or did they just report the story?
If any other were to claim the other drive by media companies were "not credible enough to overcome .." the thread would be locked.:shrug:

I don't know how Fox reported it, since I don't know any more about how it was presented there than anyone else does.

As for the claim that if anyone else had said they didn't find Fox credible, it would be closed, are you basing that on a belief that we consider certain broadcasters as sacred topics or something? It doesn't make sense.

Here again, is the reason you see such reduced rates of postings from moderators and administrators. Whatever they say, there's always someone claiming they have no right, or shouldn't say whatever they said. After awhile, it just gets to where we figure we'll back off and not post. I guess we still try once in a while, but it seems there's always someone willing to step forward and let us know we should only be "working" and not participating.

Doesn't it seem strange that some of us used to be very prolific posters?

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know how Fox reported it, since I don't know any more about how it was presented there than anyone else does.

That makes your post seem even more out of character?

Empath said:
As for the claim that if anyone else had said they didn't find Fox credible, it would be closed, are you basing that on a belief that we consider certain broadcasters as sacred topics or something? It doesn't make sense.
I meant any other(not Fox) and yes if put in the light you did. Your post was derogatory toward Fox was it not?(and Coast to Coast)
Empath said:
Here again, is the reason you see such reduced rates of postings from moderators and administrators. Whatever they say, there's always someone claiming they have no right, or shouldn't say whatever they said. After awhile, it just gets to where we figure we'll back off and not post. I guess we still try once in a while, but it seems there's always someone willing to step forward and let us know we should only be "working" and not participating.

Doesn't it seem strange that some of us used to be very prolific posters?

No, please post, I am no one. This is an area were a tad bit of latitude is granted. Just because I disagree doesn't prevent you from presenting your views?

As for Coast to Coast, I listen and yes there are some "out there" folks as guests from time to time, they are treating this story with a healthy heap of skepticism too until some "real" evidence is forth coming.

Please accept my apology for causing you to feel you should not post, your eloquent posts are of value here.:shrug:

oronocova

Enlightened
Hello,

I'd like to believe... I'll be convinced when there is unbiased scientific evaluation of the corpse and a picture that doesn't look like a dead bear and a Halloween mask stuffed in a freezer. I doubt this is related at all, but wasn't the overrated "hogzilla" also from georgia?

Still, it is interesting to see this actually make the news. I thought most sightings were out west, but maybe they are closer to home (SW-VA) than I thought!

-Jon

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like Empath and others I simply think it`s nonsense...blame it on the History Channel and the Sci-fi channel. Along with ufo nonsense...mostly the History channel...one would expect more reality based programming.

Guess reality is just not as interesting as what if nonsense.

Think about this...through time man has never found a bigfoot...not one...but to provicate...reproduce...a bigfoot finds another big foot and raises bigfoot babies...come on.

Lockness monster, bigfoot and ufo`s from other worlds...nonsense...total entertainment...no fact. Like dragons...ghosts...just myths. Good for scaring kids around a fire on a camping trip. Thats it.

Some poor escaped gorrila maybe.

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
That makes your post seem even more out of character?

I meant any other(not Fox) and yes if put in the light you did. Your post was derogatory toward Fox was it not?(and Coast to Coast)

No, please post, I am no one. This is an area were a tad bit of latitude is granted. Just because I disagree doesn't prevent you from presenting your views?

As for Coast to Coast, I listen and yes there are some "out there" folks as guests from time to time, they are treating this story with a healthy heap of skepticism too until some "real" evidence is forth coming.

Please accept my apology for causing you to feel you should not post, your eloquent posts are of value here.:shrug:

I saw the broadcast and Fox reported it laughing all the way through it... Megan Kelly was invited next week to go to an undisclosed location and see it for herself. It looked like a Ape costume in a broken freezer. The two guys that found it let the original boggie creek monster HUNTER be the official hyper! Supposedly scientist have samples of DNA and will reveal next week... Most definitely selling BS!

James, I can't believe your feeling shy :naughty:

Cheers

Last edited:

gorn

Enlightened
Like Empath and others I simply think it`s nonsense...blame it on the History Channel and the Sci-fi channel. Along with ufo nonsense...mostly the History channel...one would expect more reality based programming.

Might be nonsense, but bigfoot, UFO's and a whole bunch of other urban legends have been vigorously pursued by people long before any of the mentioned cable channels were created.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you guys talking about?

I've got BigFoot coming over tonight for a barbecue in his own UFO!

;)

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greenled...please move your post to the buy sell area...you know the rules:shakehead

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a bridge for sale if somebody's interested.

Is it this bridge?

New York's Brooklyn Bridge may be up for sale in controversial new plans being considered by the city's new mayor Michael Bloomberg.

The world-famous bridge, along with three other New York bridges, may be sold in an attempt to plug a budget deficit of nearly $5bn.

Is the BBC a creditable source?

-Bill

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
These guys may be pulling off a hoax but does that completely discredit many credible witnesses?
The gorilla was a mythical creature until its discovery.
What if they do have the corpse of an unknown bipedal primate? Will those who scoffed and made wise comments come post that they were wrong?

Am I a credible source? :tinfoil: