Ordering from Fenix-Store Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixWizard

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone!:wave:

Just a quick question to those who have dealt with the Fenix-Store.com, I recently placed an order for the first pieces of hopefully a large collection of flashlights. While they have received my Paypal payment I have not gotten an email order confirmation and their website says the order is "incomplete".

I have sent them an email and await their reply, anyone have any similar issues? Thanks!

jbviau

Enlightened
Maybe one part of your order is out of stock, and they're waiting to ship everything together? A call or email should clarify things.

MixWizard

Newly Enlightened
Sweet! That's what I figured as well, just wanted to get some feedback on them as a vendor. thanks for the quick replies!:twothumbs

Gado

Newly Enlightened
+1 to calling them, thats what I did and they were very nice. They wont bite :poke:

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Was your Paypal an E-check? It takes an E-check up to 6 days to clear. (been there, done that).

The Fenix-Store is a TOP rated vendor in my books. :twothumbs: You have *nothing* to worry about.

Bill

Hello everyone!:wave:

Just a quick question to those who have dealt with the Fenix-Store.com, I recently placed an order for the first pieces of hopefully a large collection of flashlights. While they have received my Paypal payment I have not gotten an email order confirmation and their website says the order is "incomplete".

I have sent them an email and await their reply, anyone have any similar issues? Thanks!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fenix-Store is one the best that I have dealt with.

Fast shipping and no problems.

Just contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.