SF P60L found cheap

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
So i went to a local chain, here in pittsburgh. Batteries Plus. My gf was looking for a Streamlight Keymate. http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=60

Batteries Plus carries 6Ps and G2s. I noticed, on the rack, they had P60L bulbs. The tag on the hook said $16.99. I figured that was meant for the normal P60 replacement bulbs. But when i pulled the P60L bulbs off the hook, there was a price tag on the back that said $16.99. there were only two so I bought both of them.

I had bought a 6PL, but when I showed it to my dad, he wanted it so I gave it to him along with my spares and spares carrier.

I then got a 6P giftset, after I gave my 6PL to my dad (I wanted the cool gift set case) but had been wanting a P60L for it.

I also converted my G2Z into a G2ZL by swapping the bulbs and bezels from my G2L. So now I can take my second spare P60L and make my G2 a true G2L (even though it is sporting my G2Z polymer head)

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
A bad, bad person would go back, buy out the store and re-sell them for a profit on Ebay.

-Trevor

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
nope im not such a person. I figure I would take the opportunity to make my Incan SF into LED for a reasonable price.

A bad bad person could buy the SF LED lights from Lowes hardware, swap bulbs and return the lights. But I dont do that.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
nope im not such a person. I figure I would take the opportunity to make my Incan SF into LED for a reasonable price.

A bad bad person could buy the SF LED lights from Lowes hardware, swap bulbs and return the lights. But I dont do that.

Hah! You win - even I wouldn't stoop quite that low. :devil:

-Trevor

generic808

Enlightened
That was def marked wrong. The P60 lists at $17, not the P60L, so consider yourself lucky ;)