LED drop in storage?

Lane

Newly Enlightened
How do you all store your extra drop ins for 6P style units? Are there containers made or just simple everyday items that hold extra drop ins?

I know SF makes the "Spares Carrier" but I'm thinking more bulk storage perahaps...:thinking:

Your thoughts or redirection is appreciated.

Rossymeister

Enlightened
I use a organizing container for all of my batteries and drop-ins.

10764big_small.jpg

jbviau

Enlightened
I like the clear containers the Lumens Factory drop-ins come with. They've got foam on either side. I wonder if you can buy them separately? Otherwise, ditto on the clear film canisters.

Last edited:

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Currently I just use a spare small size Pelican case for my extra LED drop-ins and spare P90s in little bags as I don't generally keep swapping them around, but once I start using up my new Lumens Factory lamps I guess I'll start using their old containers. They're very nice for a lot of spare bits and pieces.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
I uses these:

igp2010aq8.jpg

they are narrower than the film canisterand fit the slim tupperware I use for my surefire parts (what can I say I am a cheap guy0

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
:shrug: I just leave my unused drop-ins sitting in a drawer :shrug:

AMRaider

Enlightened
When it comes to storing extra flashlights, parts, and batteries, I'm a big fan of the Plano Stoaway boxes. They aren't your typical hard plastic (I think they are polypropylene), so they won't crack or break under normal conditions. Inexpensive and durable; they even make water resistant versions. If sharp things are your fancy, they are also great for storing small pocket knives. Cheers.

Last edited:

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
hahaha! good one...

the latest I have seen is half egg split verically and the toy withing...No chocolate...

So I got to save mine...Thanks God I have some nephews...