Is BigFoot real and have we been to the moon???

SheDevil

Newly Enlightened
It's a good Friday night discussion.

I dont believe there is a Big Foot.
and
I have my doubts about landing on the moon.

Lets hear what you all have to say.

:wave:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as Big Foot is concerned, I really have no idea.

As far as the Apollo program is concerned, there is absolutely no question that we made the moon landings. No one has come up with even a shadow of evidence to indicate otherwise. The ridiculous nonsense that has been in print and on TV is exactly that. Everything they have said has been completely refuted by facts. Conspiracy theorists always deny true facts as they would have nothing to crow about.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
moonlandingcopyzm4.jpg

:whistle:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I certainly have great doubts about old Sasquatch, but zero doubts about us going to the Moon. No way could we have faked out the whole world on that one. I imagine there were ways through the use of radio and optical telescopes that other nations were able to verify we did it at that time.

I just wish we'd looked around the Moon a bit more, and found all those alien bases. :laughing:

Seriously, though, I think we need to get back as soon as possible and establish our own bases.

Geoff

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I imagine there were ways through the use of radio and optical telescopes that other nations were able to verify we did it at that time.Geoff

That's absolutely right. In fact. the Russians admitted that they have photos of our leftover LEM stages on the moon taken by their unmanned probes passing by. Does anyone not think the Soviet Union in those days would have been right after us, if we had tried to pull a fast one?

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as the Apollo program is concerned, there is absolutely no question that we made the moon landings. No one has come up with even a shadow of evidence to indicate otherwise. The ridiculous nonsense that has been in print and on TV is exactly that. Everything they have said has been completely refuted by facts. Conspiracy theorists always deny true facts as they would have nothing to crow about.
+1
It amazes me that some conspiracy theorists can come up with total BS than anyone with half a brain cell can tell is nonsense, and then expect it to be believed. Some of the evidence I have seen for the moon landings is laughable to say the least...

paxxus

Enlightened
I once knew a guy who one day told me that he thought the moon landing was a hoax. Up until that point I had respected him. The stupidity and a total lack of understanding which is the foundation of the moon hoax theory is breathtaking - my favorite is the shadows pointing at different directions.

:ohgeez:

Edit: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Last edited:

jtr1962

Flashaholic
If the lunar landing was a hoax, then it raises even more serious issues, such as where did that $25 billion or so ($150 billion in today's dollars) which was spent on it go? I've watched a few of the conspiracy theory shows and honestly they hold no water.

As for Big Foot, yes he is real, and he is named Micheal Phelps. :devil: How else do you explain his size 14 feet? :whistle:

Seriously, BigFoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc. are all remote possibilities. The fact that we recently discovered over 100,000 lowland gorillas in Africa shows how much can remain hidden from us, even in this day of GPS and civilization seemingly in every corner of the globe.

kansasfarmer

Newly Enlightened
I spent some time in a town that had a space travel museum. There was a place on th west side of town that restored the capsules. If we did not make it to the moon they spent a lot of time making and weathering junk.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im an optimist...

there was a time when electricity was considered "magic"
when so called "witches" were burnt at a stake
People laughed at the notion that the earth revolved around the sun.

and even, not too long ago, scientists were adamant that the atom is the smallest particle.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." -William Shakespeare, in Hamlet

heck, no one even DREAMT that LEDs were possible in the past, let alone that we would have 1000+lumen monsters.

and for all the prediction anyone could have done in the past, no one could have predicted the modern computer.

sometimes, our current knowledge is so inadequete for what is possible, that we cant even imagine those possiblilities.

bearing all that in mind....is bigfoot real? lets just say, its possible....

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess is not,;)

but shoe manufactures would hope they turn up soon :D

Size sir? $$$$$$$$$$ hmmm! :thinking:

i can see the nike ad now...

Nike Air Bigfoot
Extra, extra cushioning
Highly breathable, its bad enough having all that fur.
Only available in size 14 and up

Crenshaw

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cant let this conversation go without seeing the Buzz punch..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU Nice form Buzz! Great connection with the right hand.

I've photographed Buzz on several occasions at various events, and I've got to say, he's a gentleman, totally a class act.
class act indeed,
Looks like he still has the"moon walk" dance :laughing: