• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F.S. Ti 27 Aleph system Custom. **SOLD**

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
F.S. Ti 27 Custom.

(The brown marks in the grooves of the body are just dust from the brown paper the light has been wrapped in!)

L1030004.JPG

L1030005.JPG

L1030006.JPG

Hi All,

I am downsizing my collection and have for sale a 27mm Ti Custom featuring a 27mm reflector by Don McG, a beautiful custom Ti Aleph head (can't remember who made it, sorry), a Ti 'Porcupine' style 2 cell body by PEU, and a Ti Mc clicky by Don McG. The converter is a DB set at 1000mA and the led is an over achieving TWOJ.

I have owned all the parts from new and the light has been a safe / shelf queen and only turned on a few times to show it off to friends.

Price is $795 USD

The light is in the U.K.

I`ll cover shipping in the U.K. via Royal mail Special Delivery including full insurance and tracking. All risks of shipping are with the buyer.

International buyers are welcome, provided that you cover all shipping costs in excess of $20, and again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer. International shipments will be sent without the batterys.

The first person to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" (or a reasonable variation of the same) in this thread will be the buyer. (Sending a PM or a qualified "I`ll take it" won`t create a place holder for you.)

I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment costs and logistics.

The light is priced in $ (U.S.D) but I am happy to accept £ (G.B.P.) from U.K. buyers.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F.S. Ti 27 Aleph system Custom.

LOL .... have you got something against Porcupines now
first your L6P now this.

:nana::nana::nana:

Good luck with the sale

Im so skint right now :(

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F.S. Ti 27 Aleph system Custom.

LOL .... have you got something against Porcupines now
first your L6P now this.

:nana::nana::nana:

Good luck with the sale

Im so skint right now :(

:whistle: No I love the little critters :D

BTW Price reduced after checking what I paid for the parts !!!