• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

StrayLight

Enlightened
The StrayLight family is due to expand... our first child is on the way this fall, so it's time to clean house. I'm narrowing down my collection to a few lights I intend to keep and use, and these below have not, and consequently will not, get any use from me. Mint and unused except where noted.

1) Milkyspit MC2 "Milky Candle" $65 SOLD This is Milky's latest version that runs the Nichia DS white LED in regulation for something like 70 hours before automatically dropping to one of two lower outputs and finally dropping to ultra-low with the amber LED. Of course, you can manually select high-med-low (white) or ultra-low (amber) with a quick twist of the tail. Runs on one or two CR123, and will run on "dead" batts that won't power up other lights. One of Milky's most innovative designs and the ultimate power outage or camping tent light.

2) Milkyspit "Bailey" AcornHC1.3 CREEMator [Surefire HA-BK KX1 head/E2E bored body] $310 $300 $290 $280 $275 SOLD Milky's pocket thrower with a Cree XR-E behind a focusable TIR optic on a two-cell body bored for a 17670 battery. Four level Acorn driver, selectable by quick taps on the tailcap, with the high level driven at 1.3A (303 lumens on two CR123s, slightly less on a 17670, but with increased runtime). "Bailey" version offers tactical and miser modes.

3) Mac's Customs Tri-Rebel 100 Maxlite AA HA-NAT $450 $435 $420 $410 $400 SOLD Amazing piece of engineering by Mac: triple Rebel 100s with a FluPIC driver in a Maxlite AA form factor and flawless natural anodizing. I'm selling this light with an AW protected 14500. The driver is designed to run on a single 3.7v rechargeable, so it will not power up with an Eneloop or other NiMH (1.5v) AA. According to Mac, this is FluPIC Version 2.2 (currently set at Interface 4), which allows the user to set output levels, including strobe.

4) McGizmo Ti XR19-C $750 $730 $710 $700 WITHDRAWN The rare McLuxIII Ti XR19 head with Cree emitter (and GITD o-ring) on the equally rare Ti McClickie body. For all those coveting a Ti PD-S, this head is the same 8-flute design, just slightly longer to accommodate the longer Cree reflector, and is compatible with the PD Pak. McLuxIII lego to your heart's content. Excellent condition but does show some hairline scuffs from minimal carry by the previous owner (most visible on the tail). More pics in second post.

This may be more trouble than it's worth, but I am willing to part out the XR19 head from the C-Pak, only on two conditions: if buyers for both parts come forward AND comparable pricing to the complete light can be agreed upon. I'm not sure where that pricing would start, but I'm open to suggestions.

I would also entertain trade offers for a McLuxIII Ti Cx2 Pak, any condition, but preferably not beaten to *&^%, or heavily polished or plated.

5) McGizmo Ti 2x123 Aleph/E-series McClickie Pak (long Ti clip) $250 $240 $230 WITHDRAWN New and unused from Don's recent wave, but this one is outfitted with the no-longer-available long Ti clip. Sized for two CR123s and possibly some brands of 17670.

6) McGizmo Ti 123 Aleph/E-series McClickie Pak $175 SOLD New and unused from Don's recent wave. Sized for one CR123 or RCR123.

7) Lummi Raw Al $140 $130 $120 SOLD Limited edition (of 100) with three ice blue tritium locators. This has the 100/20 lumen two level driver with Cree XR-E Q5 emitter and runs on one 14250 rechargeable battery, which I'm including. Runs for ~90 minutes on high and ~10 hours on low. Tiny and extremely lightweight... will disappear into your pocket.

8) Delghi Ti A2 head $200 SOLD Aleph and E-series compatible, mint and unused with lens and reflector, which I believe is the McR20-S as this head is shorter than the Cree head/reflector combos out there.

9) Aleph Mule bare Al head $40 SOLD Direct from the Shoppe, unused with lens and o-rings.

10) GDuP Cree Q4 3-level E-series Light Engine BROKEN $100 $80 $75 SOLD Well-spaced three levels accessed by McClickie or other momentary/latching type forward switch, worked fine until I apparently screwed down a body too far without first fully screwing down the e-can into the head. PCB has started to separate from the can. Probably a simple fix, but I don't solder and don't want the hassle of sending it for repair. SOLD AS-IS... NO WORKY.

I will be happy to offer discounts for purchase of multiple items.

I'm not looking to trade except for the following:
1) Ti PD-S FOUND
2) Milky U2by2 SF U2 for U2by2 build FOUND

Prices include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra). Paypal and money order accepted domestically, Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales. No e-check. NO FEES for Paypal. Postal insurance is highly recommended.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo, Milky, Lummi & Mac

lights%20007.jpg

lights%20015.jpg

lights%20016.jpg

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll take number 9 if possible....:wave:

PM me with a total please....:)

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

9) Aleph Mule bare Al head $40

SPF.

PP sent but still unclaimed...:popcorn:

Edit: I`m stupid... wrote an s instead of a z....

Resent it.....:tinfoil:

Thanks...!

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

Great seller with some awesome stuff...get it before its :poof:.

Metatron

Banned

ill take no 6, oops, not 'varified', so up to u mate. im in australia. off to nap now be back in 10 hrs;)

Last edited:

werdnawee

Newly Enlightened

Hi StrayLight,

Will 2) Milkyspit "Bailey" AcornHC1.3 CREEMator [Surefire HA-BK KX1 head/E2E bored body] work with an E1B body?

Also, are all the battery options for the above?

Thanks

StrayLight

Enlightened

Hi StrayLight,

Will 2) Milkyspit "Bailey" AcornHC1.3 CREEMator [Surefire HA-BK KX1 head/E2E bored body] work with an E1B body?

Also, are all the battery options for the above?

Thanks

Yes, it will work on an E1B body. It is an E-series light, after all. My other Creemator is that exact configuration.

I think you're asking what are all the battery options?
Two primary CR123s or one 17670 rechargeable. Two 3.7v RCR123s are not safe for this driver. In a pinch, I suppose you could use one CR123 or RCR123 and a dummy cell, but then you're just better off with a one-cell body like the E1B.

zpaulg

Newly Enlightened

Any chance of beamshots for No:3 please?

StrayLight

Enlightened

Any chance of beamshots for No:3 please?

I've never taken a beamshot before (and don't really have the time right now), but here's one from the thread from which I bought the Maxlite:
MaxLite017.jpg

Two comparably priced lights: McGizmo Ti PD-S on the left, Maxlite Tri-Rebel on the right.

And a couple more glamour shots courtesy of Mac:
P1010855-vi.jpg

P1010853-vi.jpg

StrayLight

Enlightened

i'll take 8 if it fits my previous acquisition:)
bloody hell extra shipping... grrr

Yes, it fits and yes, it's yours.

As noted in my OP, I am offering discounts for multiple purchases... I just wish I had known before I mailed your first package to Perth. Oh, well.

Beautiful titanium combo you'll have. If only I had a functioning LE to go with it.

PS09

Enlightened

I take the Milkyspit MC2 "Milky Candle" if you accept PayPal cc.Let me know the total cost shipping included via priority,not insured, to Italy.