• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Elektrolumens WOF

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, for sale: Elektrolumens Wall-Of-Fire - Quad-P7 with 27mm reflectors:
- Custom head
- M*g 2D li-ion body (sideswitch)
- about 3000+ lumens.

Btw, because of difficulty of build, and also other current light obligations, Wayne is not going to be making any more of these for the near future.

$450 including KD double-D-li-ion stack and charger. First I'll take it here, takes it.

2763294166_ff03bc09d1_o.jpg

2762450753_f2200816c9_o.jpg

2762450809_25bfafe978_o.jpg

2762450947_ee0567e47c_o.jpg

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Want to burn out your roommate's eyeballs? Need a light to illuminate an entire half of a forest in flushing out fugitives? Want the brightest LED flashlight available? Look no further!

Bump!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I was tired + sleepless when I wrote that last post...so please excuse the slightly manic and crazed manner of speech.

But, it's still available, and you can still do the above with it =) Bumpy.

batvette

Newly Enlightened
I don't think you need to lower it more, it's worth the money.

What you need to bump is the ECONOMY. :broke:

On another note, I saw wayne's note about ship dates of his EDC light on his site. In consideration with your statement about producing more WOF lights.... I have to comment:

No comment. :rolleyes:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think you need to lower it more, it's worth the money.

What you need to bump is the ECONOMY. :broke:

On another note, I saw wayne's note about ship dates of his EDC light on his site. In consideration with your statement about producing more WOF lights.... I have to comment:

No comment. :rolleyes:

Thanks batty...I was wondering if I was just going nuts :sick2:

I guess the economy is indeed hitting people hard :sigh: :mecry: But there are people out there with greater woes than not being able to sell a flashlight :cool:

Also open to trades!

(about the pics: I can see; maybe try refreshing?)

Hill

Enlightened
mcmc,

Great light!!! :twothumbs

I'd love to have it but way too much $$ for me. Anyway, I would like to build my own - that's half the fun!!. Good luck with the sale. Keep the price, someone here will eventually have a weak moment.

Beam shots are always helpful!!!

mrQQ

Enlightened
do you think you could tell why you're selling it?

i just bought one, and now i'm worried there's something wrong with it :)

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just bought one, and now i'm worried there's something wrong with it :)

That's a bit off-topic to my sale, don't you think?

There's nothing wrong with it, as I'm sure you have or would have discovered in reading the threads on Elektrolumens' forum about it, or known about Elektrolumens' work from his other lights. I'm selling it for the same reason other people on this board are selling their lights :thinking: because they have a lot and they don't need all of them.

hivoltage

Enlightened
3000 Lumens!!! Nice:drool: I am considering buying it as I have been looking for a Torch by Mac and this looks just as bright. Can you tell me if this light is mostly flood or distance on the beam. And what is the runtime? Thanks

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pull that trigger, hivoltage! =)

It's mostly flood, but because of the sheer lumens output, it is also a good thrower - just an immensely wide thrower =) And it sure it bright. You put your hand in front of it and you can feel the heat coming out. When's the last time you saw that with an LED? ;)

Runtime is over an hour with the included cell.

mrQQ

Enlightened
That's a bit off-topic to my sale, don't you think?

There's nothing wrong with it, as I'm sure you have or would have discovered in reading the threads on Elektrolumens' forum about it, or known about Elektrolumens' work from his other lights. I'm selling it for the same reason other people on this board are selling their lights :thinking: because they have a lot and they don't need all of them.

i'm really sorry! I really didn't mean to offend you, or your light, or to steal your thread.

sorry again! :(

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem sir! I don't think my light is offended =D

Chevrltz71

Newly Enlightened
I'm very interested, I just can't seem to post because I'm so *new* ARG. Or Private Message

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chev, pm me if/when you can.

Last edited: