Well she's a work light now!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I took my kids for a walk to the park last night around 7:30 PM with the plan to let them blow off some steam so they would go right to sleep "didn't work by the way" And it had nothing to do with the fact that by the time we were done at the park it would be dark and would let daddy play with his toy's as my girlfriend suggested.Well sure enough as we left the park it was pitch black out.Who would of knew.Anyways daddy had his hds u 60 my son had my other u60 and my twins took turns with my twisty 70Tr.TRINITI the oldest of the two started to run away from me and before i had caught up with her she wiped out hard.When i got to her she was fine and said I'm OK daddy sorry about your light yep little thing used it to break her fall thats OK i said as long as your OK let your sister have a turn with it. YEP 2 minutes later NATALIE does the same thing.Again got up fine but my twisty looks like the one on Henry's web site.You just gotta love my kids.They both look at me and say now you can use it at work! Henry, If you need any one to test out the strength of your new clicky give me a call:)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
The children have made those very special lights indeed. A moment in time. :twothumbs

Yep thats the way i look at it tomorrow at work i am going to engrave there names in this light and use it for as long as will work.And i think we all know how long that will be thanks again Henry.:twothumbs

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for sharing this!

I'm glad to hear that you remembered WHO the important parties are in this wonderful story! I agree that they have made this light MUCH MORE memorable then it would have been otherwise!

It will have a story (and memories) for the rest of YOUR life (and hopefully you will write the story down for them, to remember after you are gone, keeping the memory alive!)!

My .02 FWIW YMMV

Last edited: