• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint Ti PD-S $570 SOLD

Freyth

Enlightened
I have up for sale is a McGizmo Ti PD-S in mint condition (as received from Don's last wave) and it has never been used except probably a minute or so to test the light.

Pics:

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03129.jpg

DSC03128.jpg

DSC03131.jpg

Price: $570
Mode of payment: Paypal only (+ 4%)
Shipping method: Registered airmail

Default shipping method is registered airmail. Insurance is not included in registered airmail, should you decide that you wish to insure your airmail, express shipping would be the way to go, but is much more expensive and not worth it.

My track record has been good, no packages have been lost/ stolen/ damaged in the shipping process.

That said, I hold no responsibility should the package be damaged/stolen/ lost after handing it over to the post office - provided you did not request for express shipping.

Customary unconditional "I'll take it" followed by an immediate PM to inform me that you have stated your interest in the purchase and to sort out payment details, gets priority. I do not require you to make payment immediately but I'll give you a maximum of 2 days to do it.

Note: In case anyone of you are wondering, I'm in Singapore and therefore, shipping is not restricted to within the CONUS. Any queries/ questions, PM me.

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint Ti PD-S $570

Green trit, mint, PD-s, great price too.....

This will go soon...

OP, all the best ....

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint Ti PD-S $570

I'll take it.

PM sent requesting payment instructions.

cheers
:twothumbs

Last edited:

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened
Still waiting on the tracking number...funds sent last Tuesday....

:whistle:

Freyth

Enlightened
PM replied. Please be more patient with me, I'm a little busy lately. Sorry for the delay

Scottiver

Enlightened
PM replied. Please be more patient with me, I'm a little busy lately. Sorry for the delay

Let's get this poor guy his light already, waiting this long without shipping yet is tantamount to torture, especially a light of this stature. :) :whistle: :party:

Freyth

Enlightened
If you've read CAREFULLY what Royal Oak said, it was about the tracking number and not the issue of whether I've shipped the light or not.

Please keep comments to yourself if you're not involved in the sale of this light. I have explained myself to Royal Oak and I don't see a need to explain myself to you if it was ever implied by your comments.

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened

Okay, I have lots of patience...and I can certainly appreciate you being busy...but you had enough time to sell the light and take my money....a little communication goes a long way.

:)

Royal Oak

Newly Enlightened
If you've read CAREFULLY what Royal Oak said, it was about the tracking number and not the issue of whether I've shipped the light or not.

Please keep comments to yourself if you're not involved in the sale of this light. I have explained myself to Royal Oak and I don't see a need to explain myself to you if it was ever implied by your comments.

....hmmmm, i had to beg for the tracking number and the shipping status...something that you couldv'e easily sent without my asking....

I have been extremely patient. And still don't have that tracking number....

Members here look out for each other....sorry if you can't see that.

I'll be in in Spore next month...would you like me to come pick up the light?
:popcorn:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
....hmmmm, i had to beg for the tracking number and the shipping status...something that you couldv'e easily sent without my asking....

I have been extremely patient. And still don't have that tracking number....

Members here look out for each other....sorry if you can't see that.

I'll be in in Spore next month...would you like me to come pick up the light?
:popcorn:

Well said.

We do look out for each other here, especially on a VERY pricey item like
a Ti-PD-S. We don't like seeing people wait and wait for basic info like a tracking number, totally uncalled for.
Why take offense to other members comments? If the shoe was on the other foot and you spent 570 on a light, I'm damn sure you would be expecting some shipping info.

:shakehead