I just got an E1E- BK

Shreknow91

Enlightened
Wow, it didnt even occur to me that Surefire made Black E1E's :party:

Well, I walked into my local SF dealer, and was looking in the case and saw it sitting there all by its lonesome:(

So I thought "hey, i could use a low lumen night light" so i asked the sales clerk to bring me one and I payed, the guy said that I was the only person in the 6 months they have been carrying SF, to spend over 70 Bucks on one light :eek:

Unfortunately... they don't have anything brighter than an E2DL :thumbsdow

I guess I will have to find an M6 somewhere else locally

BTW, If any one lives in the Huntersville, NC area, I highly recommend the Batteries Plus in Rosedale, the owner is in there regularly and is a bit of a flashlight nut :thumbsup: and a really nice guy

I don't know if he is a member here though

Size15's

Flashaholic
I had a similar experience with my local SureFire retailer. They had one G2 with another in the stock room in case a pig flew over and they sold the one out front.

I grabbed an M6 and a few other SureFires from my car and gave the staff a quick demonstration of what else SureFire has to offer. I left them with a catalogue and the manager said he would try to get E1L's and G2L's in instead of the G2 and put them on display in the glass cases with the multi-tools and GPS gadgets so that staff could show them off to interested customers.

If you build a relationship with your retailer they may be able to get other SureFires in so you can check them out.

Al

Shreknow91

Enlightened
Hmmmm... I will have to work on that, however... I don't have an M6 or any of the higher end SF lights :(

Fooboy

Enlightened
I live right outside highland creek in North Charlotte.

I get my surefires from OpticsHQ OR use my bass pro shops rewards points credit card to get them at Bass Pro shops. Dont worry, I don't carry a balance :)