• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Michael Jordan Mega Extreme SOLD

This sale is for a Michael Jordan Mega Extreme, serial number 009. I just received this light and am selling it only because of other obligations.

This is the best of several Michael Jordan lights I have owned. It has a P7 emitter driven at 1.2 amps and is powered by a primary 123 only. Rechargeable batteries will not work unless they are 3 volt. Using a 3.7 volt power source will destroy the driver.

What makes this light unique, besides the fact that only 20 of them were made, is that it sets out to do a single task and does it well. It is a combat light. It is made to be bright at moderate to close range, to be small and easy to carry, and to deploy readily. It does all those things.

For target identification purposes, it is a better Novatac (or modified HDS). It is brighter and has a better beam profile. The hotspot is brighter and the throw is similar, and much more of the area around the main target is lit up.

The head can also be mounted on a VG1 body, which makes an even smaller package, though without the ring which aids in the cigar hold.

Price: SOLD $555.00 shipped, insurance included. Priority mail.

First I'll take it gets the light.

2780748735_5879c2aa3e.jpg

2780748637_a741dfcc9c.jpg

2780748495_fe55ab3d75.jpg

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Michael Jordan Mega Extreme

Wow. I love my mega-extreme. Good luck with the sale.
I compared mine to a L4 the other night. Wall of light, easily twice as bright (visibly...it's at least 2X the lumens) and twice as wide...one one cell.

tdurand

Enlightened

Good snag white light.
It is frickin' bright!!
Truly exciting output for its size.
T

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good snag white light.
It is frickin' bright!!
Truly exciting output for its size.
T

Well said T!

Sorry you couldn't hang onto yours William, but congrats white light. I believe the MJ converter in this light delivers the most current from a single CR123 ever, 1.5 A.

If Mike knew beforehand the effort required to finish these, he'd have never done it for twice the price. But he perservered and created what can be described as a micro SF-V. The beam is amazing considering the large die - no dim spot and a nice fade to spill.

white light

Enlightened

Well said T!

Sorry you couldn't hang onto yours William, but congrats white light. I believe the MJ converter in this light delivers the most current from a single CR123 ever, 1.5 A.

If Mike knew beforehand the effort required to finish these, he'd have never done it for twice the price. But he perservered and created what can be described as a micro SF-V. The beam is amazing considering the large die - no dim spot and a nice fade to spill.

:thumbsup: Thanks,I am very happy to have been able to get one.I am a big fan of MJ's lights.I have to say my SF V is the one I pull out the most for that "I wanna impress my friends light"

By the way bill,sorry you had to let it go:shakehead,but on the good side,its going to a home with many of its other brothers,I think it'll be very happy:).
Thank you:wave:

Latest posts