Trip to nevada & california

zelda

Enlightened
At saturday, I'm going for a trip for 3 weeks to nevada & california.
Of course, I will buy some gadgets and other things :sssh: Two days shopping in the
outlet stores outside from las vegas and in san diego.

Can I find a dewalt v28 (DC9280) battery pack in those outlet stores?
Some Eneloops would also bi nice :)

Zelda

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outlet stores mostly sell clothes. You might get lucky on the Eneloops. Look for a Ritz Camera shop. As for the Dewalt battery, you'll probably have to find the nearest home depot. I don't know where in San Diego you're going to be shopping. I know there's a Home Depot on Sports Arena Blvd near the Sports Arena. Don't worry, Home Depots are scattered all over San Diego County. Lowes might also have the battery. You'd be very lucky to find a power tool battery in an outlet store. Walmarts and Targets will probably only have Black and Decker tools (ironically the same company as Dewalt). You might find the battery in a Sears which is at a lot of malls.

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
I'm from San Diego and I live very near the border outlet store. They don't have any electronic store there, so I doubt that there will be any DeWalt Battery pack there. However there is a Home depot very near the Outlet store, or you can always try craigslist. :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy San Diego!

BobVA

Enlightened
There are certainly the usual sources of Dewalt stuff in Las Vegas (Home Depot, etc.) but you should also stop by Fry's, located a couple of miles south on Las Vegas Blvd from Mandalay Bay. It's got quite a selection of electronics from test equipment and components (e.g. resistors and capacitors) up to big-screen TV's. Lots of flashlights, too (first aisles on the right as you come in).

Cheers,
Bob