• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 2 head and LE

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to US addresses only. International shipping add $5. Click on photo for larger view. First "I'll take it" post wins item. PayPal only. PM me with questions and purchase confirmation. Thank you.

Moved from CPF Marketplace

SOLD Aleph 2 head in black with reflector and TWOJ DB917 Light Engine --excellent condition $135 $130 $125 SOLD
[FONT=&quot]Downboy 917mA Constant Current Buck Converter Board to step up and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]voltage [/FONT][FONT=&quot]regulate [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the output. Up to 85+% efficiency. Will operate with voltages ~3V-16V.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Will operate in DD mode when Vin is less than Vout (Vf). [/FONT]
Original black lens retaining ring included. Installed upgraded lens retaining ring is a McLux III PD black 20mm bezel ring.

Fits E series bodies.

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph 2 head and LE

AAAGH!!! I have been seeking an A2 head but I dont have a use for that LE. If you decide to seperate the head from the LE I would be first in line!!:sigh:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

AAAAGH Part2 ..... What a time to be short in funds

I would be interested in the LE, next payday is September :(

litetube

Enlightened

TX101 lets try to work this out:sssh::naughty: "Together we can!!"

Start with diggin under your couch cushions and cleaning out the car then we can approach Searchlight with a split offer?

litetube

Enlightened

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, such is life. Good catch Dog!!!:thumbsup:

litetube

Enlightened
Thank you very much Dog Chaser but it is yours fair and square. Couldnt get anything going on a team effort and I cant justify getting the LE and head, I just need the empty a2 head. Enjoy I am Envious!!!