AA EDC Bright Flashlight

Early09

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I am new here and I live in Germany, so please excuse my english!

I am search for the brightest EDC light which is powered by one AA battery or a 14500 LIoN cell!

Please can you give me a tipp.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

superflytnt

Enlightened
Hello and :welcome:

I think that the brightest AA (14500) light right now is the Jetbeam Jet-I IBS? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but if you only want the absolute brightest I think it's the Jetbeam......................http://www.jetbeam.com.cn/links/pro/jet1ibs/index.aspx

EDIT: I don't think that they have the greatest runtime though

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Early09 and :welcome:

Currently Nitecore D10 is a very popular 1xAA flashlight and you can find a lot of information around here.

You should however better clarify your needs in terms of shape, user interface, number of levels, etc. in order to enable people to better advise you. :)

BillD

Newly Enlightened
Actually, I think the brightest single AA light is still the JetBeam Jet 1 Pro, althought it is far from the smallest.

I don't know what you are looking for in a light, but the NightCore D-10 is an awesome EDC single AA light.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Early09 and :welcome:

Currently Nitecore D10 is a very popular 1xAA flashlight and you can find a lot of information around here.

You should however better clarify your needs in terms of shape, user interface, number of levels, etc. in order to enable people to better advise you. :)

+1

Early09

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the response!

The runtime from the jetbeam are ok. 30 minutes in full power mode are enough for me.

I think the jetbeam are better than the d10 from nitecore? Or you can't compere these two lights?

Are the Jetbeam a more thrower than the d10?

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I think the jetbeam are better than the d10 from nitecore? Or you can't compere these two lights? Are the Jetbeam a more thrower than the d10?
Comparison of D10 to Jet-I MK IBS here:
NiteCore D10 & EX10 Reviews: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, COMPARISONS & more!

The Jet-I MK IBS is no longer available, and has been replaced by the Jet-I PRO IBS. Output and runtime should be the same (same circuit and emitter) - you can find info on its throw here:
JetBeam 2AA Jet-I PRO EX V2.0 Review: Comparisons with Jet-I PRO IBS and more.