A Light-Hearted Visit to the Morgue

Or Olam

Newly Enlightened
The tour of the morgue finally reached the disinfectant-scented room where the bodies were stored. Lining the walls were row after row of stainless steel vaults that held the slide-out shelves on which the corpses rested. The vaults at the far end were inexplicably glowing, throwing a faint white light across the dimly-lit crypt. I asked our guide about the unusual illumination. He pointed toward the dark rack of vaults and said, "We arrange the bodies by age. The younger decedents are at this end, and as you see, at the other end we have our light-emitting die-olds."

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
DAMN!!!

WELCOME!!!:welcome:

I see you've been a member since Mar.2002 and this is your first post???

Niconical

Enlightened
Must've been waiting for the LED to become popular so more people would get the joke :)

:welcome:

Or Olam

Newly Enlightened
Thank-you DaFabricata and Niconical for the warm welcome. You're correct in noting, that I do tend to fly under the radar. In truth, I've been lurking here regularly since the year 2000. I will regard your replies, as my initiation into this very fine community.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Ah the morgue... and morgue jokes... memories... good times... :sigh: :grin2:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ya all should watch a show called ekk i forgot the name its on a&e about ghost and sprits.now i recall it paranormal state

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
the dead scare me.

Honestly rags? There were a couple who came through the morgue while I was there that just plain gave me the willies. They just had a bad "spirit" around them. I got them out as soon as I could. They were just bad people. Most of them though? They had good "spirits". And I was very happy to help them on their way to their final resting place. I was the last one to tell their story and make sure they rested in peace. That was a good feeling... :)

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
ya all should watch a show called ekk i forgot the name its on a&e about ghost and sprits.now i recall it paranormal state
Yes, interesting show.

Another one which I personally think Paranormal State is based on is Ghost Hunters. I think Ghost Hunters is on SciFi in the US. The earlier shows are just now being shown on Space here in Canada.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i wont evn go to a funeral.not going to even go to mine.shuders

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As far as glowing goes, some dead bodies can give off a faint glow. To some, it looks like a ghostly glow.

Illum

Flashaholic
As far as glowing goes, some dead bodies can give off a faint glow. To some, it looks like a ghostly glow.

I've never seen something like that before, I have seen calcium [lime] fires around grave sites that chase you around when you get near it...but faint glow around the bodies?

:green: I think I would rather not know:ohgeez: