Where Is The Best Price On...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...Brinkmann Legend 3AA and 2AA flashlights? Any answers appreciated.

I know I could order direct from the Brinkmann site and the shipping is "free" {disclaimer specifices only in the 48 states), but I did that last time and they charged me 2nd-Day Blue Label via UPS since I am in Hawaii, and it was around $30!!!

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have access to 2AA Brinkmann legend lights (with the clickie tail cap, in black and "gun metal") for about 10 bucks each. If you want some, let me know, and I'll pick 'em up and send them to you.

P.S. I got the US, Today, and it's a fair bit brighter then my 1st gen US...hhhmmmm...

--dan

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dano:
I have access to 2AA Brinkmann legend lights (with the clickie tail cap, in black and "gun metal") for about 10 bucks each. If you want some, let me know, and I'll pick 'em up and send them to you.

P.S. I got the US, Today, and it's a fair bit brighter then my 1st gen US...hhhmmmm...

--dan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dano,

Thanks! I am taking you up on it (check your e-mail in a bit). And my former US is brighter than yours? Hmmm indeed...

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
dano:

By US, do you mean the UltraStinger? If so, are the reflectors different on each light?

I have a first generation UltraStinger with a full array of graduated dimples on the reflector, and when I switched the head with the new Stinger HP (textured to smooth reflector), the hotspot was much brighter, and the beam reached much farther. I'm trying to replace(buy) the UltraStinger head with the "new" reflector, but Streamlight doesn't seem to be very "cooperative."

mr. bulk:

Regarding the Brinkman Legend, have you tried WalMart? I don't know about the 3AA, but if my memory serves, they carried the 2AA (but that was months ago, so perhaps they're discontinued now). Then again, I don't know if WalMart in Hawaii can beat dano's $10 price. Just a thought.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

flashfan, thanks for the WalMart suggestion, Hawaii's WalMarts have pretty much zilch, zero, nada in the way of a flashoholic feeding frenzy.