• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: TnC Detonator Extender HA-Nat

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Looking to buy a TnC detonator extender in a darker HA-Nat. Must be in new condition.

I'd also buy a black one too if there are any out there, same condition as mentioned.

Thanks

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: WTB: TnC Detonator Extender HA-Nat

Lighthound has stock and is on sale for $18
http://www.lighthound.com/Detonator-1-Cell-Extender-for-SureFire-HA-Color-ON-SALE_p_6-271.html

EDIT: nevermind, didn't read the "darker Na-HAT part:ohgeez:

Thanks for the link. When I saw they were no longer on TnCs site I naturally thought they were no longer sold. In lighthound's pic it looks way to light for what I'd like it for.

Anyone know if there are darker ones at there?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone know if there are darker ones at there?

I've got a regular MC123 that's very dark - noticeably darker than any other HA-Nat TnC part I own, and even darker than most Surefire finishes. Not that that helps much, but maybe their anodizer did some detonators in the same run?

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

I bought the Olive HA Detonator from Lighthound and its definately Olive,
Here you can see it on a M1 Illuminator (with Milky Magic inside)
mixed in with some other colors for reference.

IMG_1714.jpg

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Thanks for all the replies fellas & thanks for the pic nein. Wow that doesn't look like it will be even close to match for me. I talked to someone at Lighthound & they said the one thay have do vary slightly. They have agreed to ship me the darkest one possible though.

Appreciate all the help. :twothumbs

But if someone still does have a dark one or even one of the dark MC123s that gswitter mentioned I'm still interested.