ok im have to get a malkoff for my 3d mag

White_Shadow

Newly Enlightened
after doing some reading here and on his website i am convinced this is the only way for me to go with my 3d mag. i will say looking at his pics and buyers pics, it is amazing how bright it is. its making the stock 3d mag bulb look like a zippo in a hurricane!

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
try keeping everything in 1 thread :oops::) i know your eager

for malkoff
try sending him an email to see if he is building anymore sometime soon and check marketplace as well see if anyone wants to sell

at $54 also coupon code "cpf" will save a bit ...that price is great considering when they first came out it was $75 and even higher due to demand but now that most have one the price has dropped but of course sold out right now here is the link to 3d drop in

White_Shadow

Newly Enlightened
try keeping everything in 1 thread :oops::) i know your eager

for malkoff
try sending him an email to see if he is building anymore sometime soon and check marketplace as well see if anyone wants to sell

at $54 also coupon code "cpf" will save a bit ...that price is great considering when they first came out it was $75 and even higher due to demand but now that most have one the price has dropped but of course sold out right now here is the link to 3d drop in

yeah i just noticed the multi thread combo pack i have administered. sorry about that.....

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
White Shadow don't confuse the "triple drop" with other Malkoff lights for the 3 cell maglights. The triple drop is the one you saw in my post and its got 3 LEDs in the head and it runs in the $158 price range right now on sale. Its not the 240 lumen one in the less than $60 price range for the 2-3 C or D cell maglites. Those are good but are not the same as the "triple drop". The new one is in the 700 lumen output range.

White_Shadow

Newly Enlightened
White Shadow don't confuse the "triple drop" with other Malkoff lights for the 3 cell maglights. The triple drop is the one you saw in my post and its got 3 LEDs in the head and it runs in the $158 price range right now on sale. Its not the 240 lumen one in the less than $60 price range for the 2-3 C or D cell maglites. Those are good but are not the same as the "triple drop". The new one is in the 700 lumen output range.

the 240 lumen is the one i am after. i cant spend 160 bones on a light bulb. it might be bright, but if i am gonna start spending that kind of bling im going to research more on HID.

edit: this is the one i am going after...http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=2

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
the 240 lumen is the one i am after. i cant spend 160 bones on a light bulb. it might be bright, but if i am gonna start spending that kind of bling im going to research more on HID.

edit: this is the one i am going after...http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=2

Haha, bust out an Ez Nite at work. Watch the looks on peoples faces...:crackup:
Just imagine, you'd get to say this to people "hold on a sec, it's still powering up":D