The perfect Fenix T1/TK10 holster:Night Ops CF Flashlight Holder w/ Mod-U-Lok Attachm

wishywashy7

Enlightened
I ordered it here:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/night-ops-cf-flashlight-holder-w-mod-u-lok-attachment.html

Night Ops CF Flashlight Holder w/ Mod-U-Lok Attachment

I removed the rubber bottom (friction fit, it simply pops out and can be replaced anytime) and my T1 and TK10 fit perfectly :grin2:. If you don't mind being asked "is that a lightsaber?", I think it makes for perfect EDC for these great lights::D

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

The BlackHawk Night-Ops Flashlight Mod-U-Lok holder was designed to allow the operator to securely hold many of the most popular issued personal tactical lights with a 1.25" diameter bezel and a 1" diameter body. This holder is recommended for operators to carry their tactical lights in a bezel down carry mode however it will work in a bezel up configuration. This holder features BlackHawks new patent pending Mod-U-Lok belt mounting attachment system. It allows the end user to mount the holder without having to strip accessories off of a duty or personal belt. Additionally the Mod-U-Lok will allow the holder to be mounted at various angles for user comfort and for ease of rapid deployment of the tactical light. An optional BlackHawk S.T.R.I.K.E. platform can be purchased separately that will attach to the holder as well for mounting onto any MOLLE vest or similar attachment option.

Features: A removable secondary rubber retention strap for additional security during transport. Remove the strap for faster extraction, the holder will continue to maintain a high degree of retention. A small hole on the bottom rear of the holder to allow drainage of water in wet environments while maintaining a high degree of reduced light integrity if light is accidentally discharged in high-risk environments.

Now if only someone could suggest something similar for the P3D and L2D:whistle:

Last edited:

perungestal

Newly Enlightened
I need a covered holster capable of keeping my Tk10 free from the dirt outside (crawling in the woods etc) and it should be supersecure.

Just gonna have to live with the holster you got in the package until I find one.