• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired One of a kind MM Ti Head/Mcgizmo tail combo and Ti TNC F/S

stevevh

Enlightened
Hi guys,

I really hate to do it but I am putting my custom one of a kind MirageMan Ti head and Mcgizmo Mclicky Ti 123 tailpack up for sale.:mecry: It has a Gdup Cree LE and a XR19 reflector in it with a sapphire lens. It is in the exact same condition as received with no scratches that I can see. Has only been played with a few times. I am not interested in parting this out.
It is very bright and the 3 levels are perfect.

Here is the original thread with some beautiful pics.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201823

DSC_5181.jpg

Also up for sale is a TNC XR19 Ti head only, that fits the Mclicky tail pack shown.
It is the shell only and does not come with reflector/lens LE or tail pack.

DSC_5182.jpg

The TNC head is totally interchangeable with all the parts included with the MM combo, if you choose to go with the combo deal.

PRICE for MM/Mclicky combo is $600.(This is the one and only price for this. If it doesn't sell for this price , its a keeper!:D)

PRICE for TNC Head is $150

PRICE for both is $700

Prices above include shipping via USPS priority mail in the US of A.

Terms of sale:

Not interested in trades at this time.
First "I will take it" get it.
I am not responsible for lost shipments once it leaves my hands. I strongly recommend insurance which I will arrange at additional cost.
Would prefer a USA sale but I will consider international sales as long as you pick up the extra shipping and duties.

Last edited: