Nitecore D20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, here you go:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2606900&postcount=65

360549992_xXJ56-S-1.jpg

Body looks longer... 18650, or 2AA, or 2xCR123??

The success of the PD light has to lead to a 2 by XXX version... or 18650 version... :twothumbs

Start saving your money now!!! :poof:

Last edited:

manoloco

Enlightened
By nomenclature, seems to be a AA based light (cant tell how many cells)

73 USD... seems to me theres a substantial difference in characteristics... more than just taking more cells...thats whats getting my attention, programmable perhaps?, also interesting will be to see the business end

Last edited:

Ctrain

Enlightened
ok someone wake up 4sevens...

( i heard that if your pre-order is a primary number that can be divided by the last digit and then multiplied by your age to get a special alpha numeric code you can win a lifetime supply of cells) :crackup::crackup::crackup:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL

4sevens never sleeps, he simply waits in the dark. With a dozen flashlights and 100 batteries.

:D

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yikes I just cancelled my order after seeing the "artist's approximation" above. LOL.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh no.....no no no no....i JUST justified NEVER really needing to buy a light for a long time.

Ive got an Ex10 on they way, and i have a 300lumen milky pocket rocket. I should be happy shouldnt I? arghhhhh

Crenshaw

m16a

Enlightened
oh no.....no no no no....i JUST justified NEVER really needing to buy a light for a long time.

Ive got an Ex10 on they way, and i have a 300lumen milky pocket rocket. I should be happy shouldnt I? arghhhhh

Crenshaw

Congratulations! You are the first confirmed human on this board! how does it feel to know that you are a human and there will always be something else you want:laughing:

rocled

Newly Enlightened
My guess would be a 18650, 2xCR123. I really think that a 2 AA would be pretty long. And based on the artists view, yeah that would be ugly. Let's hope they tell us soon...

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
artist's approximation removed. my intent was to be speculative, not determinative. refer to post 2 instead for possible prototype.
LOL I enjoyed your rendering. You should post it back. We all know it's speculative. That's part of the enjoyment. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.