• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS & Giveaway: Custom E series bodies

jhanko

Enlightened
I've had too much time on my hands lately and made these. Surefire E bodies out of 6061-T6 Al. Bored for protected Li-Ions. Polished to a mirror finish. I made these on a manual lathe and I am too embarrased to say how long they took to make. Four of them are for sale. The last one will be given away in a fun guessing game. I personally think #4 is the nicest, so that is the one I'll give away. I have no idea what to ask for these, but I'll start out with $35 each including shipping for numbers 1,2,3 and 5. Posting "I'll take it" and which one you want gets it. Paypal to (jhanko at comcast dot net). Thanks,

Jeff
eall.jpg

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

e5.jpg

jhanko

Enlightened
#1,2 and 5 are sold pending funds...

Jeff

Hey donn, I thought you were selling eveything!:crackup:

Last edited:

Russki

Enlightened
Ok, I guess I am stupid.
Still, did not figure out what the rules was.
Well, anyway great job, and fun game.
Thanks.

jhanko

Enlightened
Wow, that was too fast. I guess I sold them too cheap.:mecry: Well, maybe someday someone will give me a good deal. ;) Payments for bodies # 1,2,3 and 5 have been received and I'll get them shipped first thing in the morning. I'm going to take the kids to Pizza Hut right now. I start the give away as soon as I return...

Jeff

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make these available to order...

PLEASE............:twothumbs

And yes, 35 smacks is waaay too low.........:cool: