• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: RPM's M6 Ti bezel

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I just wanted to check to see if I missed these. A few weeks back their release seemed imminent, then I went away on vacation, and now… ? I've looked over B/S/T and the market place but can't see a sales thread. Please tell me I haven't missed the opportunity to get my hands on one (two?) of these. Is the sale pending or have I missed the boat?

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to check to see if I missed these. A few weeks back their release seemed imminent, then I went away on vacation, and now… ? I've looked over B/S/T and the market place but can't see a sales thread. Please tell me I haven't missed the opportunity to get my hands on one (two?) of these. Is the sale pending or have I missed the boat?

You haven't missed them.... I've been on vacation and just really busy. I'm hoping to get The M6's done this Labor day weekend. The M3 bezels are complete...just need some deburring and polish.

R-

BenjiBot

Enlightened
You haven't missed them.... I've been on vacation and just really busy. I'm hoping to get The M6's done this Labor day weekend. The M3 bezels are complete...just need some deburring and polish.

R-

Thanks for the good news, I'll keep a close eye on B/S/T and :paypal: