X_Marine

Enlightened
Wow, glad that was a false alarm..
We can wait, but we can't do without.. :tinfoil:

Thanks
X/BillyD..

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, been trying to get on for days. Guess their clock is broken--seems as though the minutes have turned into days.:popcorn:

Karl

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
A minute is long these days
au.gif

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
At a company I worked for previously we got an email on Friday afternoon from the networking guys talking about changes discussing changes being implemented over the weekend. It was all supposed to be handled automatically on individual workstations. Nothing was supposed to require changes to work flow or user intervention. The phrase used was "should be transparent to the user."

Come Monday about lunch time we finally got email back, and it took a couple more hours to get all the other network issues corrected. Apparently something "transparent to the users" of Flashlight Forums is happening.

Superdave

Enlightened
Sometimes when you upgrade a forum unexpected things happen.. or if you have specific mods it can take a while to get the bugs worked out.

I delt with that for a few years with phpBB, then my server's HDD crashed and i lost the db.. It's been 2 years and i still don't have the motivation to get the Mboard back up. Server runs like a champ though. :)

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its strange because their server seemed to work really well before they took it down!!

I wonder if anyone reading this who is 'in the know' could give the boss a call?

:poke:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news!

Just spoke to the Boss by email.

FF is down due to a crash at its ISP host and will be back in a day or two all being well.

Good news!

Just spoke to the Boss by email.

FF is down due to a crash at its ISP host and will be back in a day or two all being well.

Glad to know you got some info. We FF Mods have been in the dark as well. Charlie has not been able to return e-mails or text messages, though one fellow Mod did receive a one-word response from him yesterday, which merely said "Updating."

It's been difficult because none of us knew it was coming and there has been no communication from the administrator.

Hopefully all will be well soon.