No international shipping of Surefires by Batteryjunction anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

werdnawee

Newly Enlightened
I was going to place another other of Surefires from BatteryJunction when I got this reply back from my query -

"Hi Andrew,
Due to contractual obligations we are unable to ship Surefire products
outside of the United States. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience
this may cause.
Best regards,
BatteryJunction.com"

"We are sorry but we can not ship Surefire products internationally from
now going forward."

Is this something that has always been in place but not enforced by (other) sellers?

That's not good for someone in Australia (or anywhere outside the US) They have good prices with the CPF discount and the customer service was excellent.

And I currently have a UA2 pre-order with them. I hope I can get my $$ back and not get store credit for non-Surefire products. :(

Can anyone suggest another seller for me that will ship internationally (for Surefires) with good pricing?

Thanks

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has been like that for years. US dealers shouldn't sell outside the US. Here, in Canada, I'm lucky enough to have a local SF dealer that sells at MRSP. It's cheaper for me to buy locally when the price of the light is under $150 because of shipping charges when buying from the US.

werdnawee

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I thought that was probably the case but something that sellers let by.

It was just a shock after purchasing an L1, C2, A2 and having a UA2 pre-order to get "we are not selling to you anymore"

Hopefully there are other sellers out there still willing to ship internationally. :wave: (please, we are flashaholics too!!!)

Sorry, please delete this thread if needed. I don't want the seller (indicated above) to get into trouble with Surefire etc.

Last edited:

PayBack

Enlightened
Why give them your money if they're not going to sell to international customers? Buy another brand like Fenix.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Why give them your money if they're not going to sell to international customers? Buy another brand like Fenix.

International customers have other options.... There are Authorized Surefire Dealers outside of the U.S. that can ship to international customers.

Best bet for the OP might be to find one based in Asia.

werdnawee

Newly Enlightened

Haha, don't worry, I have been. 9 Fenix's and counting......

International customers have other options.... There are Authorized Surefire Dealers outside of the U.S. that can ship to international customers.

Best bet for the OP might be to find one based in Asia.

Will need to look into that. Prices in Australia are crazy. Here are some from the only store that seems to sell them in Western Australia. Note that most are Incandescents -

AUDUSDBatteryjunction (USD)Diff (USD)Type6P $ 125 $ 106 $ 56 $ 50 IncanLumamax L5 $ 335 $ 285 $ 180 $ 105 LEDLumamax L4 $ 265 $ 225 $ 157 $ 69 LEDAviator A2 $ 313 $ 266 $ 185 $ 80 Xenon/LEDG2 $ 75 $ 64 $ 34 $ 30 IncanCommander 8NX $ 395 $ 336 $ 143 $ 192 IncanExec Elite E2E-HA $ 165 $ 140 $ 91 $ 49 IncanExec Defender E2D $ 185 $ 157 $ 105 $ 53 IncanExec E1 $ 135 $ 115 $ 75 $ 40 IncanCenturion C3 $ 220 $ 187 $ 132 $ 55 IncanExec Elite E1L-HA $ 140 $ 119 $ 85 $ 34 LED

So purchases from overseas are DEFINATELY better than buying from a retailer in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts