Dedicated P7 cheap 670 lumens bike light!!

dom

Enlightened
Does look nice.
Not sure of the switch -don't think it would stop any water.
Is that a resistor on the input wire?

Mount bracket looks good -solid and adjustable L/R.

Cheers
Dom

Phaethon

Newly Enlightened
Yes, i think you 're right about the switch and i can't figure out how you can change the mode from high to low.....
That thing on the wire looks like the small magnets on ac adapters for interferrence reasons. I am really interested in the built quality and battery specs.... We'll see, it seems that it's something new.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think someone should dive in on this wonderful piece and let us less fortunate cpfers know how it works! :twothumbs :broke:

:popcorn:

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
It won't be me - the auction has ended. I wonder what build quality is like too.

julesb

Newly Enlightened
At less than the cost of a p4 light in the uk it looks very tempting to me. My P7 torches seem to make the ideal bike light but they don't have the battery life for a longer ride. I am also a little wary of the switch. I found a review of the light in korean. It looks like it has multi mode driver that you cycle throught by switching off and on.

TexLite

Enlightened
Looks nice,and the seemingly accurate lumen quote would make me more inclined to try one.

Edit:Here you go http://www.airbike.co.kr/

May not be much help unless you speak Korean.Black is about $104.00 USD without a charger,which is about $18.00.All prices before shipping and the colors are higher.

-Michael

Last edited:

julesb

Newly Enlightened
Texlite, can you read Korean? I used a translation program but could not work out half as mush as you have. How did you find the prices?

Jules

Cemoi

Enlightened
Strangely, the item could be shipped everywhere in the world, except Italy.
Strange exception :thinking:

TexLite

Enlightened
Texlite, can you read Korean? I used a translation program but could not work out half as mush as you have. How did you find the prices?

Jules

A little.....

Just kidding,I use a translator.There are other sites I look at that require a translator,and one thing to keep in mind is to make sure you have the correct language pack installed or the translator won't do you any good.

Theres a page that gives the pricing in Korean Won,I just converted it.

-Michael

Phaethon

Newly Enlightened
Hello Guys and Gals, i sent an email to the korean site,asking for info in English and got this reply:

hi
thanks for your inquiry.
1. p7 led ever light ; usd 170/ set
a. recharge unit ;1ea
b. battery case with 3 cell battery(18650 lithium-ion battery )
2. buring time
a. low light ; 5 h, b. middle light ;4h, c.sos light ;6h, d. max light ;3h, 3.recharge time ; max 5h, 4.light cable length ;25cm
5. battery cable length ;15cm
6. max and min light ; max 670 l min 375 l
7. battery case size ; 7.5x4cm
8. light heavy ; 150g
9. light size
a. light length ;6.5cm
b. light out diameter ;4.1cm
pls read above in details
if you have any question, pls contact me again best regards
chun/ sales manager

So, it's the same as ebay.....

Ziemas

Enlightened
Strangely, the item could be shipped everywhere in the world, except Italy.
Strange exception :thinking:
Italy is famous for it's totally inept postal service. Packages can take an extremely long time to get to the recipient, or sometime just go missing.

steve6690

Enlightened
Italy is famous for it's totally inept postal service. Packages can take an extremely long time to get to the recipient, or sometime just go missing.

That could explain why I've been waiting for my bench power supply for nearly 3 weeks already. It shouldn't take this long from Italy to the UK. Stuff from Germany takes 3-5 days maximum

imageicon

Newly Enlightened
just ordered one on e-bay... guess i could give some pictures when it arrives