Pic Request: E1B Clip on L1 and/or E1L

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Surefire says the E1B clip won't go on other lights. I thought I saw some CPF members have proven otherwise. Can I please see the clip on an L1 and/or E1L? Thanks.

superflytnt

Enlightened
I'd like to know this also! I asked this in another thread about the L1 and didn't get an answer. I'm fairly certain that it'll fit the E1L but have no idea about the L1. I'd really like an L1 but the stock clip looks all but useless to me....................

I believe that this light is using an E1L (or comparable) body https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2604795&postcount=2 and it seems to fit just fine

Last edited:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not an E1L or L1, but I did take the clip off the E1B body and put it on the black E1E body(same as E1L body) for my Milky E1B Transformer. Works fine...

Edit: I just realized that the link above is to this picture. :laughing: BTW...I see no reason that it would not work on the L1 also. The clip on the L1 and E1L are the same.

Transformer.jpg

Last edited:

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Bond, thanks. When I look at my E1B and others up close, the E1B clip does not seem to have the plastic shim? When you used that clip, did you use a shim on your E1 body? Thanks....Jeff.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Jeff,

I did not use the plastic spacer, but the clip still fits and works very well.

Rob

Bond, thanks. When I look at my E1B and others up close, the E1B clip does not seem to have the plastic shim? When you used that clip, did you use a shim on your E1 body? Thanks....Jeff.