PayPal eCheck

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
I'm not sure if this has been covered before. If so, I couldn't find a thread on it.

I've been paying for stuff by Paypal cash for years without any problems. All of a sudden this past week they started delaying the actual clearing for four business days for something they cal an eCheck. I never changed anything with my account, but apparently they did. Has anyone else experienced this? Have you been able to get your accounts back to the way they used to be? I'm sure PayPal is making millions holding onto peoples money for at least some of those four days.

Dog

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did the credit card you had attached to the account expire? That is typically the most common reason I've seen that they will switch from instant bank transfer to echeck, is when the credit card used for backup purposes expires. Happened to me a couple of times over the years.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure if this has been covered before. If so, I couldn't find a thread on it.

I've been paying for stuff by Paypal cash for years without any problems. All of a sudden this past week they started delaying the actual clearing for four business days for something they cal an eCheck. I never changed anything with my account, but apparently they did. Has anyone else experienced this? Have you been able to get your accounts back to the way they used to be? I'm sure PayPal is making millions holding onto peoples money for at least some of those four days.

Dog
hi dogchaser,yes it has happened to me but! only when I messed up i.e I made a transaction and choose the wrong payment option!after that it was e-check only.
I had to do it all again with paypal, set up ,bank cards and all :popcorn:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also notcied the last couple of months that if you don't pay attention to how you pay Paypal, Paypal will choose Paypal Credit if you have the Paypal Credit. The option being echeck.

Paypal automatically switched me to echeck without notifiying me about 2 years ago. I got a Paypal Credit card and I was able to pay without echeck until the last couple of months.

I don't like how Paypal switches payment options without notifying you. :thumbsdow

:paypal: :thumbsdow