• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A matched pair of Ellasers ~150mw red/~30mw Blu-ray...

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
I've since built some more powerful toys so these are up for grabs. They're a pair of lasers built on the DX Elly platform, one's ~150mw red Stonetek diode and the other is a ~30mw 405nm PS3 Blu-ray diode.
Ellasers001.jpg

Ellasers002.jpg

Ellasers006.jpg

Ellasers007.jpg

These were built a little differently than the others I've seen, I drilled a hole in a star board, soldered the laser housing directly to it and then pressed in the diode.
Ellasers005.jpg

Because of this they're exceedingly well heatsinked, theses things don't have a duty cycle. I also replaced the original Elly lenses with UCL's. They've seen a lot of "carry" time so they have some scratches and what not but for a couple of solid dependable lasers they can't be beat. The red will pop a balloon at ~20 feet and the blue will provide hours of glow charging fun. These will run off any 1.2-1.7 volt AA cell, they work very well on lithiums or ni-mh, so-so on alkalines.

You also get the slip on beam focuser/defocuser, it focuses to a pinpoint ~1" out for some serious burning power.
Ellasers009.jpg

Ellasers010.jpg

Ellasers011.jpg

Ellasers008.jpg

$275 shipped (USPS priority) in the US for the pair, PayPal only, standard "I'll take it" rules apply. Thanks for looking.

~Chip

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Thanks, they have been a lot of fun but you know how it is with the newest and brightest. Since I built a 150mw blue and 300mw red these aren't going to get much exercise:( better to pass them on to a good home;)

Yeah, I'm pretty into this stuff but the knife things been going on for a lot longer.

Don't think too long, every time I do that I miss out on it;)

~Chip

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Hi,I would be interested in the red,are you looking for any partial trades.let me know either here or just pm me.Thanks.:thumbsup:
Joe