• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Re: Want to trade my HDS collection (w/2xAA)+HID+lasers for your Spy 007 or other Ti

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Re: Want to trade my HDS collection (w/2xAA)+HID+lasers for your Spy 007 or other Ti

So I've pretty much convinced myself that a Spy 007 is the only thing that can take the place of my HDS, but I'm not ready to sell it and take a chance of missing the next run:sigh: . Here's hoping somebody has one that needs a good home.added: big suprise, everybody is completely happy with their Spy;) it occured to me that a Ti Dragon might be a worthy Spy substitute :twothumbs

Maybe some other Ti would work, let me know what you've got. Some sort of Ti lego setup would be nice.

Here's what I've got...

The lights (you get one, I get one)You no longer have to ignore the red laser:thumbsup:
HDS001.jpg

HDS002.jpg

B42XR and U60, the U60 has a U2SWOH from PhotonFanatic, ignore the red laser in the B42 for now;) The U60 is screaming bright, the B42 runs for almost 45 minutes (but buzzes, hence why it's now a laser). On the U60 you can also see the titanium "trim rings" I made to go between the sections, the stainless bezel with trit slots (keeping the trits if possible), and the sapphire lens from the Shoppe. They're not shelf queens, but the only dings I can find are the minor (and common) bezel dings they had when I got them.

The tubes (all tubes come with proper knurled clickies, springs and o-rings:D)
HDS003.jpg

HDS006.jpg

2xAA tube
17670 tube
17670 bored to accept 18650 with stock spring
Knurled 123
2x123 smooth with springs
original 123 with dual wires, has some dings from a failed disassembly
3x dust covers

The clips (all Ti except the stock one), they can all be stripped and reanodized your choice of color.
HDS004.jpg

2xAA clip bezel down
17670 bezel up/down
1x123 bezel up/down tailcap length
stock clip
1x123 bezel up/down waist length
Lanyard attachment
Somewhere I have a Burman lanyard ring, if it's a sticking point I'll find it
If there's a clip you want that's not here I'll make it up for you.

Stock bezel and screws
HDS005.jpg

Stock screws
Ti screws
Black filler screws
Stainless filler screws

Now, I need one functioning HDS to run the red laser module I just built, I can switch the emitters if you'd prefer the B42 ('cause you want to make my laser easier to adjust:naughty:). Beyond that everything is negotiable (to a point:ohgeez:), I can throw in some cash to make up for things you might not need. Anyone with serious offers PM me and we'll discuss things, thanks for taking the time to make it this far.

~Chip

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Want to trade my HDS collection for your Spy 007

What a HDS collection !
They are beautiful ! :wave: PM sent for inquiry.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Thanks for the inquiries guys, not gonna part this out anytime soon. There's 9 other 2xAA tubes floating around out there somewhere (they might even still have clickies,o-rings and dustcovers;) ).
2xAAs.jpg

~Chip

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Ok, so nobody is in a hurry to get rid of their Spy, not really suprised;) unfortunately that doesn't make me want one any less:doh

~Chip

ambientmind

Enlightened

:drool::huh: thats a beautiful collection! I would loooooove a 2xAA tube, maybe someday...good luck!

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

I can throw in some cash to sweeten the deal, especially if the two lasers I have listed sell soon. I know there's a shelf queen out there dying for so e carry time, it's gonna replace my EDC so you know it will get used.

~Chip

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Seriously, nobody's got a shelf queen dying to get out in the real world? I'm pretty sure my value is not too far off and I've offered to sweeten it up a bit for a Spy, I'm suprised at the lack of interest...

~Chip

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm suprised at the lack of interest...

~Chip
My friend, this is no Fenix you're looking for, SPY 007 are serious unobtanium, when was the last time you saw one for sale here? You may need to sweeten this deal a LOT to actually spark some interest. I suggest something made of Ti in equal unobtanium value.My 2 cents.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

If I had something equally unobtanium (in Ti) I'd probably be content to let this collection sit on the shelf and this thread wouldn't be here bit thanks for the advice Cuso;) I posted some pics of the laser module in the other thread for you,did you get a chance to check them out?

~Chip

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I had something equally unobtanium (in Ti) I'd probably be content to let this collection sit on the shelf and this thread wouldn't be here bit thanks for the advice Cuso;) I posted some pics of the laser module in the other thread for you,did you get a chance to check them out?

~Chip
I'm heading over right now... BTW good luck in your hunt.:thumbsup:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
B42XR ~300mw red laser option added

Taking a note from Cuso I'm putting something truly unobtanium on the table for a Spy 007:twothumbs. Until my better judgement kicks in or my wife kicks me for trading something I just built:aaa:the option is open for the B42XR red laser mod seen earlier in the thread and here instead of the U60 with the U2SWOH emitter. Here's your chance for a truly unique HDS mod, hopefully this will spark some interest.
B42Laser005.jpg

~Chip

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Re: B42XR ~300mw red laser option added

Just in case anyone didn't already know, I can also arrange to anodize any other naked Ti you may have laying around in addition to your Spy. Single colors, two tone, splash, etc.

~Chip

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Hey Griff, I've sent 3 pm responses in 3 days to your trade offer. Have you gotten them? If you're not interested in Microtech just let me know.

~Chip

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey Griff

It only takes a few seconds to fire off a "no thanks", I could even understand "Hey man, I was just screwing with you 'cause I saw all the Microtechs". When you're online bumping your sales threads in the same subforum it's kinda hard to ignore...

~Chip

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Another option added

Still open to trade offers since the current "trade partner" hasn't replied in two days after coming to a final deal. There might also be a Microtech UTX-70 available to add in depending on what you have.

~Chip