Nitecore output runtime graphs please!

liquidsix

Enlightened
I love nitecore products, the UIs are amazing, the infinite variable brightness system is cool but I think I'd almost (but not quite) prefer a finite stage light for one simple reason: I have no clue what the runtimes are on my nitecores! I know what it is for the highs and lows in their lights, I trust their numbers are accurate, but I need more than that.

It would be great if, when nitecore specs their lights, they provided two or three graphs.

Graph 1 (Selfbuilt usually provides his version of this): A graph that has output in lumens on the Y axis, and ramping time in seconds in the X axis (from 0 to 7 for example), which displays the curve of how the output increases over a ramping period.

Graph 2: An output to runtime graph, so the Y-Axis is the runtime in hours, and the X-axis is the output in lumens. Any point along the curve in this graph is the expected maximum runtime for a given output on a fresh battery, assuming the light is never re-adjusted during its use.

Graph 3: A runtime to ramping time graph which shows the expected maximum runtime for so many seconds of ramping.

I would find these really useful. I know alot of companies probably just think of their output and runtime numbers as selling points, but this is something I think is important for the user to keep in mind, so that when they're packing for that camping trip, going on that long nightwalk, or working in a dark place, they'll know how to moderate to get the best ouput and runtime for their situation, and increase their chances of not getting caught in the dark.

Or if anyone out there knows a formula for figuring these graphs out, based on what the highest output is and the lowest, then that's almost as good.