Where to buy 1W LED Flashlight costing below US$10 ?

Marduke

Flashaholic
Sam's Club still sells these in most places
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/173941
2-pack is $16.81 IIRC

Some WalMarts are clearing out the Rayovac Sportsman Extreme lights for $4-9, but most stores are picked clean by now.

However, it is best to ignore the wattage line of thinking for LED lights. It means absolutely nothing on the package. It doesn't tell you how bright a light is, how much power it uses, what the LED is actually being ran at.... nothing.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
What will the light be used for?

Like Marduke said, ignore the wattage rating on the LED lights. A current gen LED at 1 watt will be double or more the output of a last gen LED at 1 watt.

Under $10 usually means Luxeon at most though(still pretty good for most people).

If you don't mind waiting for a month to get the lights, DX might work. Here are one, two, and three lights that might work(there are probably more).

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Forget the wattage spec and just get the best light/quality for your $10. This is CPF after all, an enthusiast forum...
My suggestions would be either Romisen RC-G2 or RC-C3. Yes they are 2-3 bucks more than $10, but IMHO the quality and reliability will pay for itself. I don't own an RC-G2 however so keep that in mind. I DO however EDC an RC-C3, and its a very durable light for the money.

If you need run times go for a fenix E01 or Gerber tempo.

toolpig1

Enlightened

LIGHTFUNK

Newly Enlightened
I BOUGHT A PRETTY DECENT 1 LED LIGHT AT A STORE CALLED OCEAN STATE JOE LOT.I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE THIS CHAIN NEAR YOU,WE HAVE QUITE A FEW IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA.COMES IN DIFFERENT COLORS, USES 3 AAA BATTERIES AND HAS AGOOD BEAM OVERALL WITH GOOD THROW ,NAME ON FLASHLIGHT IS PT(SURE IT IS NOT PRINCETON TEC).COST WAS SOMETHING LIKE $8.99.GOOD LUCK

gratewhitehuntr

Enlightened
TRY TURNING OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK!!!
I'm sayin....
capslock-1.jpg

ock_turn_it_off0.jpg

bitchslap.gif

:grin2: