• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD For sale: Mclux TK

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
CIMG3116.jpg

This was from the first run of McGizmo's McLux line. Get the light that started the McLux sensation! Long-time members of CPF will definitely know about this light...a true collector's item. No McLux collection is complete without it! This masterpiece was definitely ahead of its time.

Highlights of the McGizmo McLux TK:
Condition - As MINT as the day I got it .
Super low Serial Number
Titanium clip
Flood beam shape
BadBoy converter running on 3V
The entire light is EN coated
Head will fit on an Surefire E-series bodies
Kroll clickie
Switchguard with holes allows for tail-standing and mount for tripods or other accessories
Uses 1xCR123.

$235.00 Price includes Priority Mail shipping with confirmation in the US. Price also includes insurance to $200. Price also includes PayPal fees. Foreign shipping will be extra, reflecting the actual cost--probably another $15 to $20.

First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt PayPal gets it.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: For sale: Mclux TK

Very nice light & for a good price. With a P4 upgrade & McR-18S it makes a nice bright & very useable light. I still EDC one of these, upgraded of course.

If I didn't have 14 (seriously) McLuxs already I would most definitely have snatched this one up.

:wave:

Very nice light & for a good price. With a P4 upgrade & McR-18S it makes a nice bright & very useable light. I still EDC one of these, upgraded of course.

If I didn't have 14 (seriously) McLuxs already I would most definitely have snatched this one up.

:wave:

Yeah, Will, this is right up your alley, as the owner of the world's largest McLux TK collection. :)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Yeah, Will, this is right up your alley, as the owner of the world's largest McLux TK collection. :)

No Troy, don't say that! I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening! :nana:

Aw damn you! Hmm, do I need another one? :thinking: :hairpull: :sweat:

Img_5031.jpg

:grin2: :wave: :whistle:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

NICE Will
I think you need another...:poke:

The Coach

Enlightened

:hairpull: If this light will run on a primary 123, I will take it. Shoot me your paypal info and I'll get it out to you ASAP. I held out as long as I could. :mecry:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

It will run on a 123 Primary
SPF to COACH

The Coach

Enlightened

:paypal: Thanks Griff, I'll be out at the mailbox if you need me. :devil:

I'm a weak man. :mecry:

The Coach

Enlightened
Anyone know the LED in this light. I've been searching my brains out and can't seem to find anything. Either that or I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :thinking:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Anyone know the LED in this light. I've been searching my brains out and can't seem to find anything. Either that or I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :thinking:

IIRC the original TKs (having a TK clip does not make it a TK, clips were available seperately) had a Q3 low dome, BB400, & a NX-05 optic.