New Lights today

I received 3 packages today.
Aw C lith-ions and UCL lens in one box. A Malkoff Quad in another. Last but not least a Fenix TK20 in the last box.

I installed the Quad in a 2D Mag, running off of 2 Aw C lith-ions. I used pvc pipe to the C cells from rattling. I made a spacer to make up for the shoter lenth of the C cells.
Nice!!! Bright hot spot, wide spill coverage. What else can be said. :devil:

I like the Fenix TK20's warm tint. It really does help with color rendititon.
The beam has a few slight rings, nothing that effects it's proformance. I wish the low was 1/2 as bright as it is.
My biggest gripe is the the yellow rubber grip allows the lights body to spin when chainging brightness levels. I'll inject some adhevise between the grip and body to solve this issue.

Sorry no digital camera...

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a great package delivery day! I've been wanting to find something to use AW C sized LI sells in. I don't think I use any light enough to justify it though. I think someone had an M6 extender that allowed a conversion to AW C-LI cells. I won't mind finding one of those.

What do you think about the price/performance of the TK20? A few people have mentioned the grip isssue, adhesive or making a new grip sound like nice options. The light might look pretty slick with a paracord wrap.