My baby boy is here.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
He makes poo from formula and milk. He makes messes without cleaning them up. He farts and burps in public without remorse. He makes noise from silence and sleepless nights and above all he's stolen our hearts for real. I never imagined. Happy B-day Anthony! Future CPF member and already a flashlight lover.
:party:

cimg0976du6.jpg

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations!

It's nice to see him starting with the right flashlight.:thumbsup:

Norm

Retired Administrator
:party: :wow: :grouphug:
Congratulations, it's a fantastic thing to be a parent.
Hope everyone came through the ordeal OK.
Norm

Illum

Flashaholic
To a baby, carpet feels like sandpaper....I'd start him off with something that has less knurling...

the E1L makes me think of a cactus in the crib for some reason:shrug:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats carbine15!!!

Now you can follow his lead, and fart and burp in public too!...just blame it on him....while you still can:eek::eek:

I'm happy for you:thumbsup::wave:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats carbine15!!!

Now you can follow his lead, and fart and burp in public too!...just blame it on him....while you still can:eek::eek:

I'm happy for you:thumbsup::wave:

Or he(Carbine)can just wait until he get's to be older and can't control the farts and burps in public.:crackup:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every time I enter a room with him I start belting out the Imperial March and say, "All Hail Darth Baby!" I'm so proud to be a father. We used to play with him in the womb with flashlights. He'd twist around to look at the curious lights. We had to stop when he got too big to move though. Turns out he got way too big and didn't want to turn. We had to get an emergency C-section and he was in the NICU for two days. We're just so happy to have him home and everyone is healthy.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! Now you will have a new use for your lights.....changing poo in the middle of the night.

:thumbsup: