• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Mule Light Engines - All SOLD

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are three custom built light engines for the Aleph Mule, or Aleph compatible lights.

1. Seoul P7 with a Flupic V2.2 converter board. This combination yields a very bright, even flood. The Flupic is a multi level light requiring the use of a single 3.7V rechargeable cell. Here is the Flupic User's Guide. The LED is a CSXOI P7 from PhotonFanatic, and ultra blue glow epoxy has been applied around the emitter. The dome of the LED does not touch the window. $148 shipped. SOLD

2. High CRI Nichia 083 LED with a GD333 converter board. The Nichia 083 LED is what McGizmo is using in the SunDrop. It has a very natural, sun-like quality to the beam. This GD333 is a buck/boost board, and can be used with 3V primary, or 3.7V rechargeable cells. The emphasis with the 083 LE is quality of light over quantity of light. The Nichia 083 has a maximum overating current of 350mA, so the 333mA GD should keep things in line while poviding flat regulation for over 3 hours on a single CR123 cell. An RCR123 should be capable of providing over two hours of runtime. Of course, larger cells will yield longer runtime. Single cell use only, please! $118 Shipped. SOLD

3. High CRI Nichia 083 LED with a GD333 converter board. See description of #2 above. $118 Shipped. SOLD

The Aleph Mule in the pictures is not included with any of the light engines pictured.

100_3592R.jpg

100_3593R.jpg

100_3594R.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here has priority over other forms of communication. The LE's will be shipped via First Class mail service with Delivery Confirmation. For Priority Mail and full value insurance add $7.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph Mule Light Engines

I'll take #3.

:paypal:

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph Mule Light Engines

Whoa, super nice stuff from Derek! That's what I get for not staying up all night... ;)