New baby

WaltH

Enlightened
Here's the stats.

New baby was born 4/14/03. Lauren Annette weighed 6 pounds 11 oz's and was 20 inches. Not bad for 4 weeks early. Would have been a 10 pounder for sure. Mother and baby are doing great. Dad is tired. I will be easing back into my CPF duties over the next few weeks as time permits. I will be using some of that spare time to catch up on sleep. I forgot that babies do not sleep for very long at a time. I have a knack for blocking out the unpleasant memories...of which this is one. I like my sleep!

paulr

Flashaholic
Congratulations!!! When I saw the header "New Baby" I wondered whether you meant you'd gotten a new flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. But I'm sure Lauren Annette will bring even more light into your life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Greta

Flashaholic
Congratulations Chip!!
crybaby.gif

Just think... no more pregnant lady hormonal homacide tendancies now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what?! no pictures?!?!

when someone makes a post like this, i expect to see pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations! At around 2 years, extreme curiosity hits bigtime: lock all fragile and valuable items away, and superglue the rest down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also make sure she can't get ahold of flashlights that may damage developing eyes, like surefires.

This will be nothing, when she starts dating, of course. So you have a relatively easy ride, until then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Note to those with daughters: THIS is called the Nightmare Years (teens and the dating years).

Too bad Shotgun Wedding went out of fashion years ago, huh??

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
What Tree said!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: "the terrible twos" You'll definitely want to hide or lock up the good stuff, and for heaven sakes lock up the green laser pointer if you have one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations, WaltH!

Wow, CPF is fast becoming BPF (Baby Power Forums). There seems to have been quite a population explosion here (Brock, Wit's End, Tree, Klaus, Webley445, WaltH--to name just a few...).

WaltH

Enlightened
Thanks for all your kind words.

Sasha, you are soooo right. The hormones are sometimes tough to deal with...but they're gone now.

I gave her my A2 yesterday and it looks so big compared to her. I forgot how small newborns are. This is daughter number 5 so I've got a basketball team now. And no, I will not be having any more. The good doctor has removed seen to it that I will father no more children.

Greta

Flashaholic
Chip... did everything go ok? Your wife is ok? Give her our best too. 5 daughters, eh? You're a good man Chip... yep... there will be a place in heaven for you...
angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif