• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P7 Mag *SOLD* more built by special request

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: P7 Mag

So what's the runtime on this? :D
Will you be making the Tri P7 for sale anytime soon? :)

Runtime is 70 Minutes on High but you can get many many hours if wanted as the driver board is 100% variable.

Tri-P7's are only built by special order and are $450.

Mac

Patriot

Flashaholic

Wow, why's the price so high? :O

It's actually a bargain vcw. It's a combination of machining, electronics, and precision labor by one of the best moders in the business. No other P7 light is built as correctly as Mac's with regards to electronics and heatsinking. Also, I don't believe tri-P7's lights are available from anywhere else at this time meaning that there is no other creation like Mac's. You're a laser enthusiast...consider how much $ a low wattage Optotronics RPL still goes for.

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator

It's actually a bargain vcw. It's a combination of machining, electronics, and precision labor by one of the best moders in the business. No other P7 light is built as correctly as Mac's with regards to electronics and heatsinking. Also, I don't believe tri-P7's lights are available from anywhere else at this time meaning that there is no other creation like Mac's. You're a laser enthusiast...consider how much $ a low wattage Optotronics RPL still goes for.

I also happen to think that what Mac is charging is reasonable.... if I wanted a tri-P7, Mac's definitely the way to go... as I mentioned on numerous posts thus far... Mac's workmanship and creations are first rate and i would get his lights over most anyone else's.... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

ANY DAY!!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

The parts alone for this build are $200+ Dollars. Then I need to

-Modify the reflectors (25% of them get Tossed)
-Make a custom heatsink from scratch
-Machine the body
-Machine a battery sleeve
-Assemble

Mac

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

vcw ... I recently brought one of Macs P7 Maglights, apart from the faultless craftsmanship of the light, the P7 will make all your other lights look like Christmas Tree fairy lights.
For what you get, the price is very reasonable.

precisionworks

Flashaholic

what Mac is charging is reasonable
Mac's lights represent one of the best values in a custom light today. Best quality components, superb machining & assembly work, etc.

If you have to have a triple P7, get it from Mac. For me, "only" one P7 is just about right:D

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

+One on the compliments for Mac's creations. I have several and each one isabsolutely top notch in all aspects.

Cowley

Lexus

Enlightened

vcw ... I recently brought one of Macs P7 Maglights, apart from the faultless craftsmanship of the light, the P7 will make all your other lights look like Christmas Tree fairy lights.
For what you get, the price is very reasonable.
+1 to what he said. Got my P7 Mag today. Awesome light! :thumbsup:

Kiessling

Flashaholic

No P7 here ... but have to add praise about Mac's work. :thumbsup:
One of the best on CPF.
bernie