Glad I started my new hobby...

Greyhound

Newly Enlightened
collecting flashlights.

T/S Hanna came through Northern Virginia today. Not a real bad storm, but did dump a bunch of rain. Well, that rain was an univited guest in my basement:eek:. My townhome was built in 2004. Bought in early 2005. Never had water come into the basement before, but did today. So...will try and correct this issue later this week.....:broke:

Glad I had my newly started collection of flashlights. It was a busy day keeping up with the flowing water at my foundation. Appears the next door neighbor's lack of gutter maintance had water pooring at the foundation.....eventaully allowing my the issue to start.

Problem was that the house is empty ( I guess between renters) so no one home to help resolve the issue.

My leak, thank god, was in the unfinished portion of my basement. Which allowed me to take the leaks head on. Glad I had a water vac that allowed me to keep up with the flow. :thumbsup:

The rain has stopped for some time now and everything is drying up nicely. If not for my handy flashlights, it may have been much more difficult to track down the leaking areas!:twothumbs

(Newly started collection.... 2 mag 3d cells one with led conversion, 1 mini mag with led conversion, 1 reg mini mag, 2 generic AA powered lights, Fenix P3d Q5, Fenix L2D, Fenix TK11, Pelican 7060, Olight m20)

mdocod

Flashaholic
When you have them, you start to notice that they increase your success rate in dealing with difficult problems. It's a wonderful thing :)

Latest posts