All things SureFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
Some of you know me from the SureFire Discussion Board. Glad you are back up and running!

The former staff members of the SureFire Institute have formed their own company and will be offering SureFire products via their webstore.

http://888lowlight.com - Select Products link.

In order to get you more familiar with our products and services, we are offering a 30-day Discount Code Offer for all CandlePower forum members. We know the product line and can give informed recommendations. Not that most of you need any help from us!!!

Our products are already listed 10% below retail, but with this limited offer, you can get anything in the SureFire Inventory at 25% off MSRP.

Enter: cpforum when prompted for a discount code.

We are also offering unique discounts to Law Enforcement and Military Members.

This offer may only be redeemed by contacting us directly by email: [email protected] or by phone: 1-888-low-light.

Include:
Full name
Agency/Department
Address
Phone Number(s)
E-mail address

Look to us in the near future. We will be adding:

Aimpoint
Crimson Trace
LaserMax
Safariland
Eagle Industries
CRKT
And other high-quality products/Videos

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
So Ken, here's the big question: will you consider training civilians now? Some schools, like Ayoob's (at least in the distant past), require civilians to get a letter from a local LE organization before they can sign up. If your insurance company is still giving you a hard time, maybe they'll buy that one.

Joe

Spudman

Enlightened
Two more questions for Ken,
Will you have the MN02 lamp assembly for the e2e
Is there a cheaper shipping option than the custom shipping that appears as the default?
Thanks
G.

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
Joe,

Again, I am not opposed to training civilians, I are a civilian.

At this point in time, I am spread incredibly thin.

Lot's of "things" going on the training world right now.

I have formed a strategic alliance with
Firearms Training Assoicates.
http://www.ftatv.com/
The owner, is one of our adjuct instructors and a full-time police/SWAT officer. Knows his stuff. His company regularly trains civilians as is setting up for much more low-light and force-on-force. These folks put on quality training.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn`t look like you offer overseas shipping at present. Do you have any plans to offer it in the future? Even after taking into account shipping and the inevitable Customs hit, those prices are still waaaaay less than I could possibly get Surefire lights from in the UK/Europe.

grin.gif
confused.gif

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
We currently do not ship internationally. If we can, we will in the future.

Wish would could help.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hello Ken,

Great offer; Thanks. I have a pending order with SureFire as it contains some components that probably won't be available for shipment until later in the week. Included is an E2E. Would it be a monkey wrench for me to shift this order into the CPF offer? I don't want to call the parts/ tech section and cause any waves here.

Thanks,

Don McLeish

K-T

*Moderator*
Hi Ken,

thanks for this great offer.
There was one thing I was looking for that I could not find on your webpage. Could you tell me if you offer the MB20 for sale and if so how much would it cost?

Sorry for that question, I wanted to first contact some general sales person but the "contact us" link only refered to you and your guys so here I am.

Thanks in advance,

Klaus.

im2smrt4u

Newly Enlightened
Wonderful! Just after I buy an E2-HA from eBay for $66...I could have had the E2e for a couple bucks more...

Maybe I'll get both!
grin.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
I hate to do this but I think I have to move this thread over to "Dealer's Corner"

See you all there.

By the way this is a great deal for us CPF'ers

aznduece

Newly Enlightened
Ken, so let me get this straight. With the discount code "cpforum" we can get anything from the webstore 25% off MSRP?

So in the case of a e2e-ha, which is stated at $85, taht would mean $63.75 + shipping for use CPR members?

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
Spudman.

I know the shipping for 1 lamp makes it tough to buy one lamp.

Do this. Call Nicole at SureFire - 1-800-828-8809 and order directly from her.

Tell her that we "talked" via this forum.

You might be able to work around the shipping.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
aznduece. I did a calc and came up with the same as you. With the 25% off, I would buy all the time from them. At the regular store price, I don't know. I would look around first.

Status
Not open for further replies.