Inova X5 Red

Confederate

Enlightened
Well, I just got two Inova X5s, one red and one green. Also spent about five minutes trying to take out the "second" 123A battery outta the red X5 before I figured out it wasn't there. Now I'm wondering if the runtimes for the red and the green (2-battery) are the same.

I'd love to find a good deal on some Inova X1s (preferably the old model, but I'd take any model). If anyone knows of a good place to tap into some older Inova lights, please let me know. Botach Tactical had some on sale for $15 (still does), but when you order them, they tell you they're out of stock.) Makes me wonder why they don't consider keeping their website up.

I would have gotten one of the X5s (from another seller) in white, but none was available. Paid twenty-five apiece, which was a good price considering the way they're built.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for info on the 1-cell red X-5.

I've been reading old threads that say the runtime for even the two cell versions are 4 hours to 50%, but I.D.K. what generation they were talking about. Any runtime graphs of the red X-5 anyone is aware of? Also, are these still available at Target? I think I still have a gift card there.

scottaw

Enlightened
Even with one battery, the red X5 will run forever. Red led's take less juice than white, but i'm not sure about the green, never owned one. Either way that light will suck every last drop from a cell.

As far as targer, my local one only carries the white led ones.