• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Blue Tritium Vial

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I got lucky last time, maybe I can get even luckier. Looking to buy one blue (not ice blue) trit vial 1mm x 5.5mm.

Thanks

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Blue Tritium Vial

Good luck Will hunting, lol. Seriously, hope you find it ok. I'm "THIS" close to pulling the trigger on that pretty little HDS 42 P7 mod you did earlier that's on B/S/T by the way. We'll see how long it lasts 'available'.

Gary123

Enlightened

That's wierd, I might have one. Have to dig it up. Its just a hair too long to fit into a PEU slotted bezel right? Don't think I have the tools to measure it but I do have a slotted PEU bezel for HDS.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

That's wierd, I might have one. Have to dig it up. Its just a hair too long to fit into a PEU slotted bezel right? Don't think I have the tools to measure it but I do have a slotted PEU bezel for HDS.

Yes that's correct. I only need one & it won't be for a PEU bezel. If you can find it that would be great! Thanks :popcorn:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll hook you up if Gary can't. :thumbsup:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: Still Looking: Blue Tritium Vial

Souptree, PM sent.

Still looking for a blue (not ice blue) trit to fit a McLux PD, 1.5 x 5.5mm I believe is the size. The last one did not make it through the mail. :(

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: Still Looking: Blue Tritium Vial

Will:

You should have PM'd me. I'm glad I saw your "Still Looking" post. I dug up my tritium vial. I do have it and I also have some Ice Blue which look white next to this. It is clearly blue.

PM me and we can discuss.

Gary

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Thanks for the reply Gary. Looks like I jumped the gun. Souptree said he's got another one. I just automatically assumed he did not have another. I'm working it out with him.

However if you are interested in selling it please let me know what you are asking for it. I can always use trits.

Peter Atwood

Enlightened
I also need a really small one for my Drake. Anyone? Soupie?

DarkZero, I have a bigger one that I believe will fit the light you are talking about. Was too big for my Drake but should fit the McGizmo size lights.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also need a really small one for my Drake. Anyone? Soupie?

DarkZero, I have a bigger one that I believe will fit the light you are talking about. Was too big for my Drake but should fit the McGizmo size lights.

Email inbound, Peter. :)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Thank you very much Peter! Really happy with the one you sent me. Love the size!

Souptree, PM send on CPFMP. Your PM box is full.