• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Chrome Drako / Titanium Nautilus

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just made some impulse purchases and I need to free up funds to pay for them:D

I have a Titanium Nautilus w/a Q5 emitter in it that is in great condition, is very bright. These lights are tremendous and the only reason that I am selling it (besides needing the funds:p) is that I have a hard coat version inbound. Will sell for $325.00 shipped. Insurance will be extra if desired.

I have a Chrome Drako w/blue tritium in the end that I will sell for $130.00 with the battery included... I will sell the Drako w/a Nano Charger and 3 10440 batteries for $140.00. The little adapter to charge the Drako's battery is not included.

Thank you for looking.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Goatee, if this Draco sports an R2 LED, I'd happily take that package off your hands. =)

Great price on a Draco, btw!

Remember, folks - mine is a conditional "I'll take it," so you can still scoop this purchase with an unconditional "I'll take it." (Just wanted to be clear, since it's always a drag to have people pass over your sale threads after someone posts "I'll take it," but then adds "IF it's the version 2 with a P4 LED and a picture of a walrus on the clip.")

- FITP

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys. The Nautilus was from one of the 1st runs and the bin for the Drako is unknown to me; it is very bright and has a great tint. I am confident that it is not an R2.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great price on the Nautilus. If I wouldn't have recently traded for one, I'd be all over this! I love that light!

I love it too and will likely be buying one back in the future when I can afford another. I will have the HA version and a Ti Aeon to comfort me in the meantime:cool: