• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is this KI-B kit #33. (of course!) This is a beautiful custom package and I hate to sell it but it's just sitting in my collection.
It comes with one head and three different bodies which can hold a number of different battery options. Custom pouch holds the battery tubes and has a separate little pocket for an extra battery or *whatever* you may want to put in there. The head has been upgraded and it is now way brighter than the original LE it came with and I will include the original LE with it.
$390.00 until midnight tonight Florida time!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!
WITHDRAWN

HPIM0072.jpg

Last edited:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc Mania KI-B kit

Great kit! :naughty:

What LE does it have now?

I don't want to say because I'm not positive. But I will tell you it is the upgrade that Mike offered for this package after it came out so possibly a Cree XR-E P4 (???)

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MONDAY SPECIAL!!! today only!

TODAY ONLY $400 SHIPPED!!! That's a heck of a deal for this custom combo.

HAPPY MONDAY.:D

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MONDAY SPECIAL!!! today only!

Well, I'll leave it at $400 shipped for a few days. I just had $336 of car repairs done so I really need to sell this. :sigh:

:anyone:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
*I'll try this one more time*

MONDAY SPECIAL:

Ok, I'll try this one more time before I withdraw this light at midnight tonight (Florida time)

$390.00 SHIPPED!!! TODAY ONLY.

I don't know what else I can do to try to sell this so, I might end up keeping it. :shrug:

WITHDRAWN

Last edited: