De-lurk and my Arc AAA story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have been lurking here and absorbing the opinion and knowledge of this esteemed forum. The virus took hold and burrowed. Within one month I had purchase an E2E, a Brinkman Legend, and an Arc AAA white for my travels. You see, I am a travelling salesman (marketing guy actually). I spend an average of 4 nights every week out of the month in strange hotel rooms. I am used to the feeling of "where the heck am I" when I wake up. For the past 4 months I have had the ARC AAA as my constant travelling companion and night-stand savior. It has already been around the US and Japan with me, still on the same battery. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but thanks again for this forum and great products. I look forward to my next ARC purchase!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
As good as the lights are that you've purchased so far, I recomend a Pal light. Great for those motel rooms with no nightlights.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rorschach...

Welcome aboard!

If your future journey in the ever-exciting world of the CPF holds true to course, (i) you will soon be carrying a separate suitcase just for your flashlights, and (ii) you`ll spend long, but interesting, hours each night shining light beams against the walls and out the windows of your motel room.

Better yet, you`ll soon start thinking that such behavior is totally normal.

Best wishes to you, and...
May God have mercy on your soul!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Well said Carpe, very well said... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

onelight

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Welcome Rorschach. B@rt where do you find these critters, that one is really weird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

johnwc723

Newly Enlightened
i could see the airport peopel thinking that the arc aaa could be a weapon or have a weapon in it! you are lucky you got to fly without them taking it away!

Rorschach

Newly Enlightened
Actually I have never had any airline problems with a flashlight, including the SF e2e. I have flown probably 50 legs since collecting began.
But, just recently they searched my bag to look at a pair of "tweezer-scissors" and they said, "OK, they just looked like pointy scissors on the monitor." Japan domestic flights have the best system. I used to carry a SAK (swiss army knife) and before your flight you could drop it in an envelope, hand it to a gate agent, and collect it upon disembarking. Very convenient.

BTW, thanks for all the welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.