• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo SunDrop & LunaSol-27 (BOTH SOLD)

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
LunaSol-27: Still in the McGizmo bubblewrap. This was serving as backup to my EDC LunaSol-27, which I am still carrying daily. Now that I also have the LunaSoup, it is time for this to go to someone else, as I just cannot afford to own 3 LunaSol-27s. I would really prefer the buyer to be someone who intends to carry and use this light as it is just far too worthy as a light to be wasted sitting in a safe.

$575 shipped Priority Insured or $595 international. SOLD

SunDrop (1x123): This light is too cool and has color rendition that must be seen to be believed. This light has had 1 battery run through it for testing. It has sat on my desk, but not been carried outside. It is 95%+ and if you are not satisfied, I will take it back. No problem. I wouldn't be giving it up, but I need to raise some funds for the Plaza show at the end of the month. If you people think custom lights are bad, do yourself a big favor and stay away from knives & watches!!

$475 shipped Priority Insured or $495 international. SOLD.

Trades Wanted

I am mostly looking for the following if someone wants a trade.

Any Atwood folder.

Atwood tools - mostly interested in unusual early customs, patterned Keytons, damascus Keytons, and pretty much any special Keytons & Pry/SpannerBabies. I do have Atwoods to trade, but only for other Atwoods. PM me if you like.

Hinderer 3" Gen-2 XM-18 - any style.

Bathys Hawaii watches.

Will add cash for the right trade.

I am NOT looking for flashlight trades at this time aside from perhaps an HA-Nat Al S27-PD.

Terms of Sale

Please post questions about items in the thread, and questions about offers or possible trades in PM. If you need pics of these lights, you need to do more homework!! But if someone is really desperate for proof there are two chunks of Ti here, let me know and I'll stop being lazy and take pics.

Cash PayPal ONLY from a pre-funded account to PayPal confirmed addresses or USPS Money Order only.

Priority will go to unqualified "I'll take it" in thread. Items not paid for within 24 hours will be released for a new buyer.

Thanks for considering my sale!

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop & LunaSol-27

SunDrop is SPF, thank you! :)

The Coach

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop (SPF) & LunaSol-27

Wabi, nice score and welcome to CPF. Karambitman says hello. :wave:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad to see the watch bug finally bit you Ian! Maybe that will keep you off my heels at the Plaza show!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

a sundrop is on it's way back home to hawaii :thumbsup:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit: for what may be the best flashlight ever made.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for a great light from a great guy.

I'm honestly jonesing for a LunaSol 27 but the budget won't allow it. Sigh.

Someone else is interested in Bathys watches too, eh? :):devil:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the kind words, brother.

I broke down and ordered on Thursday. My Bathys arrives Tuesday!!!! I am SO excited!!!!!

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both SOLD. Thank you! :)