help with HDS, Novatac etc. lights

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
Can someone take a few minutes to explain to me what is going on with Novatac? I see that Battery Station has the 120P on close out.
What is the relation of the 120P to the RA Twisty?
I read something here about someone leaving Novatac.....to make the Twisty?
Is Novatac going to remain in business?
I'm sorry for the dumb questions and I could figure this out by digging through old posts.... but a headstart would be appreciated.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Novatac is the third in a series of lights. First was ARC, then HDS, then Novatac, then RA.
The thread in these all was Henry. A very bright engineer. He is currently making the RA lights.
At the end of May, Novatac consolidated its main office in CA and closed the production facility in Tucson.
What is currently going on, I do not know.

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
Dcbeane,

The Ra Clicky is the next generation in our series of designs. It has significantly improved specifications and improved features over previous designs. Here is a link: http://ralights.com/?id=Clicky.

The Ra Twisty uses a twisting motion to turn the light on and off and to select the 3 different brightness settings. For this reason the Ra Twisty is considered to be a two-handed flashlight. The Ra Clicky uses a single button interface to select from 4 different brightness settings and is easily operated with a single hand. It can be fully customized in many different ways to match your usage requirements.

Henry.