• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB FM 2" Deep Pewter Bezel

jag808808

Enlightened
Aloha! :wave:,

I am looking for one of Five Mega's 2" deep Mag pewter bezel. I do not need the refector because this is for an aspheric build. My Kiu bezel does not allow enough protection or the ability to bezel stand. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Aloha,

jag

Last edited:

cnjl3

Enlightened
I have an MAG aspherical with the stock MAG top and I tried my FM 2" bezel and the "lip" with the O-ring that holds the lens is too "high" to hold the aspherical lens. What mod are you planning to do to the FM 2" bezel to make it hold?

jag808808

Enlightened
I was planning to make a sleeve that fits inside the bezel. Not so much a sleeve but a spacer. Either Al or PVC to extend the hold of the lip to the lens. I hope it works out for you.

Aloha,

jag

I have an MAG aspherical with the stock MAG top and I tried my FM 2" bezel and the "lip" with the O-ring that holds the lens is too "high" to hold the aspherical lens. What mod are you planning to do to the FM 2" bezel to make it hold?

jag808808

Enlightened
cnjl3,

Yes I did! But the lens was not able to bezel stand properly. It was off keel just a little bit. The other lens is available but for too much. This is my other route since KD has not come out with the aspheric bezel.

Aloha,

jag

Sounds like a good plan. Hope you find your bezel.
Did you see LuxLuthers method of nibbling on the edge of the aspherical lens so that it sits below the lip of the KIU bezel? Check it out here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2218894#post2218894